Oscar Nominations

TheReaper316

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a movie I want to destroy and get rid of.. the praise it's getting is just plain stupid. Clint Eastwood needed to be on the best actor category, according to some sources, it's his last movie. As much as I loved every single second of The Wrestler, Rourke won't win it because Oscars are biased. Golden Globes are biased towards Tom Cruise, they <3 him. It's pretty clear the Penn will win... I think he didn't win the Globe because he didn't show up.

What do you got against Benjamin Button besides it's praise?

And as much as I liked Gran Torino, Clint Eastwood's acting in it was really not much of a stretch for him. And just because it maybe his last starring role why does that make him deserve a nomination over other actors?

How are the Oscar's biased against Mickey Rourke?

And a couple of actors/actresses won Golden Globes who didn't show up, why and how would they keep him from winning?