Dungeons & Dragons

CadeSydal

So hey...Ruki, Sousa, and myself are starting up a D&D game on AIM, using 3.5 Edition rules.

So, basically, if anyone wants in, let me know. Either here or via PM, I'll definitely need your AIM name to add you to the list, so we can get rolling.

We're basically planning on hitting up Tuesday evenings, if that is important to you.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sousa is now on AIM and will be intermittently for probably a while.

Post your AIM name here if you want to be added. I don't make my AIM name available to anyone I don't want to have it.

Edited by Sousa Hunts Sickos

I may be interested, but it's been a long time since I last played Dungeons and Dragons. I'd say it was about 10 years ago the last time I played. I'll google the current rules and see if I can make sense of it all. I'll probably end up just winging it and hope whatever the hell I do is within the rules and stuff. <_<

AIM is the same as my username here (Magus978). If you need a glorified meatshield, I'm game.

Edited by Magus978