Street Fighter IV

Liam

Hell, some of the normal trials can go to hell. For Ryu, I can do teh jumping heavy punch to axe-kick. I can, on occasion, go axe-kick to Shin Hadoken (although getting the motion in quick enough to cancel the second part of the kick is a BITCH), but heavy flying punch to axe-kick to Shin Hadoken? Nope.

I am interested in this, but I know the most fun would come from playing against a friend in my living room, chirping each other and stuff. None of my friends are competitive gamers or like playing games against me or others, so I would not get the full experience from this.

So, according to Tim Buckley, in one-player C. Viper is cheap?

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/news.php?i=1837

I knew he was a conceited, egotistical prick who wrote shitty comics, I didn't also realsie he wasa fucking moron. Doe he not see the whole rock-paper-scissors scenario he described? She does one, you do the thing that beats it. And honestly, she starts EVERY round with that earthquake, you know exactly when it's coming. Just hadoken the shit out of the bitch.

• 1 month later...

Well I'm kicking myself in the ass for not getting this game sooner. I got a Gamestop giftcard and decided to pick it up... holy shit it's awesome, it's like time traveling back to 1993. Absolutely beautiful to look at, same great SF gameplay and to my surprise, the 360 controller actually works. I suck at it just as bad as I did SF2, but it's still a blast.