Palios Resigns

lazy_arse

Palios resigns from FA

Palios says he will not be compromised

Mark Palios has quit his post as chief executive of the Football Association.

His resignation comes in the wake of the scandal over England manager Sven-Goran Eriksson's affair with Faria Alam, a secretary at the FA.

Palios has also admitted having had a brief relationship with her.

Newspaper reports on Sunday claim an FA official offered details of Eriksson's private life providing allegations regarding Palios were kept quiet.

Mark Palios has resigned as chief executive of the FA after this huge mess with him sleeping with that secretary and the stuff with Eriksson. What now? Is Eriksson next to go this week? If so, who will be the new manager?

Edited by lazy_arse

I heard Brooking and McClaren were going to be a managment team in charge of England. Didn't read the whole article though, that could be what Jook is saying.

I Dont like Sven as England Manager , He plays every way apart from the English way . Against Portugal we defended for a good 85Mins but thats not the way we play the game in the premiership , ok a major blow losing Rooney but although i am not a big fan of Heskey , That is the time Heskey should be brang on when things are gonna get rough and to hold the ball up . We couldve won that game With Big Sam Allardyce in charge or maybe Redknapp . SVEN OUT PALIOS IN . This whole ordeal is ridiculous . Sven is single so why not rate him for what he does on the tactics

Guest Small Blue

I read that Trevor Brooking will be promoted and then either Sir Bobby Robson or Alan Curbishley will be offered the England manager position. I think AC would rawk as England manager, as he has been great with Charlton and would provide a non-biased view on players and could do very well.