Pro Wrestling Nexus: Complete

GLRaven

Not to sound like a prick or nowt but looking at this game it looks kinda cool, and I’m just interested if this is like EWR where you dump the things into a folder or is it one of those install jobbies and if its an install one will it get removed with me AVG which had a problem with promotion wars

It's an install and I don't think you should have troubles with AVG. I haven't heard anything from anyone having an issue.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured I would update everyone on the progress of the update that I am working on. Most of my time has been spend updating the info for over 400 wrestlers which I now have less than 150 more to go. :P

I have a few small things to still tweak with the program itself, but it should be released Friday or Saturday. There won't be a great deal of flashy features added to this update as I just wanted to get it out to fix some of the errors that were around as well as add a few small features. I have a lot of big features planned that will be added in the second update, but that will take a little while longer to complete.

This might be trivial but I was looking though and one thing I thought that could be useful is putting belts to a brand and then in the match select there is a overall brand dropdown that would make it that if thought that you picked Raw you would only be able pick Raw workers with Raw titles.

Also is their going to be the women option coming at any point?

This might be trivial but I was looking though and one thing I thought that could be useful is putting belts to a brand and then in the match select there is a overall brand dropdown that would make it that if thought that you picked Raw you would only be able pick Raw workers with Raw titles.

Also is their going to be the women option coming at any point?

There will be the ability to create women wrestlers in the updated with 70+ already created.

As for the overall dropdown, it's something that can be added to the second update.

Cool, and something I came across that might be another trivial addition but hey, I was going through the title histories and looking at could their possibly be a way for adding a defences and number of times champion sections to it, I say that mostly cause there is a bit of a large gap on most of them and could be something else for how many times someone has been champ and how many times they defended their title, only problem there would be histories with people who change their name alot.

Also I love how any form of date gets transferred into the one that’s required but their isn’t anything like that for the name for example you could add “The Miz and John Morrison” where as from looking at it the game would generate the name as “The Miz & John Morrison”, now maybe it was just me being a lazy ass adding those ROH histories but would it not make things universal if it would auto change and into & but I guess the problem there is for names with and in them but could that not be gotten around by only transferring the and with spaces either side?, I have no clue on the coding and stuff its just what I think could work if that’s how it works.

Cool, and something I came across that might be another trivial addition but hey, I was going through the title histories and looking at could their possibly be a way for adding a defences and number of times champion sections to it, I say that mostly cause there is a bit of a large gap on most of them and could be something else for how many times someone has been champ and how many times they defended their title, only problem there would be histories with people who change their name alot.

Also I love how any form of date gets transferred into the one that’s required but their isn’t anything like that for the name for example you could add “The Miz and John Morrison” where as from looking at it the game would generate the name as “The Miz & John Morrison”, now maybe it was just me being a lazy ass adding those ROH histories but would it not make things universal if it would auto change and into & but I guess the problem there is for names with and in them but could that not be gotten around by only transferring the and with spaces either side?, I have no clue on the coding and stuff its just what I think could work if that’s how it works.

I get what you are saying and I didn't consider that for the tag title entries. I can add that auto correct feature in with the update that I am working on now since it won't take much work. As for the defenses and times the title is held, I will try to include those in the second update. ;)