Battle?

Considering Livid's entered his, you don't me anymore :P

In other words: I tried.. and I failed miserably.. are you waiting for the 3rd guy? Or do you guys wanna get the voting started ?

I gotta go with Livid on this one

Businessman: I like the poster, but the fact that Tarrentino isn't involved in it lost you points lol. Seriously though, make sure you spell everything on the poster right.. 'Terrence Howard'

Apart from that it was good, but you went up against a great designer in Livid

Livid: Excellent poster, the top half was superb IMO, but the bottom is lacking something, not sure what.. but yeah the bottom half is just too empty. Great job though dude

From the outside looking in, I'd say Livid's looks awesome, but bare. There's something missing from it, as nufan said. Even so, I'd still say it's the better poster of the two, and given that I wouldn't have any idea what else to put in the poster without spoiling it, he gets the win for me.

the contest is over though?

Livid got three?

Businessman suggested they have another battle in the post before his.

I probably would have voted Livid too, but that black text at the top is horrible, really damages the overall effect of the poster.

Yeah, you're right that part irks me as well but I couldn't think of anything to do with it, really. I had it at the bottom, in a different color and nothing seemed to work for me.

And yeah, the bottom is also something that was annoying me and I actually wanted the figure of him bigger so that it wouldn't look as empty but it pretty much would've taken up the entire graphic, leaving little room for the title, etc.

Anyways, thanks for the votes guys. Definitely appreciate it and was a good battle, Businessman. (Y)