1 Nunchuk - £6

Wii Sports - nothing, it's included with the console

Wii fit & Board - £45

Wii Play - £15-20 with the remote, £1 without

Mario Kart Wii & Steering Wheel - £22

Super Smash Bros Melee - £8-12

No More Heroes - £2

SD vs RAW 2008 - £2

Bold are exact prices, italics are rough guesses. So roughly £190 on trade.

To be totally honest, you're likely to get more selling privately, the main advantage with stores is the immediacy, and there's no faffing with selling accounts and shipping costs and waiting for payment and stuff. Also, you may well find that if you come in with a shit-load of trade-ins, a list of exactly what you're after and a rough budget, you might be able to get a decent deal. There's a big emphasis on attach rates and warranty sales at the moment, so if you need anything extra, get it all together because there's a good chance you'll get a few quid knocked off a charge kit or controller for example. If you buy a warranty too, you're pretty much laughing in terms of getting them on-side.

When I worked there Gamestation wouldn't take Wii Fit cos of "health and safety" reasons - probably verruccas or something from sweaty fat feet.

I've not heard mention of that before, we traded a couple in this week. Admittedly, they were both still sealed, but still, I'm going to check that up.

Cash gets you shit all because for one thing, the stores don't want you shopping elsewhere, and secondly, there's a bit of a problem with thieves nicking stuff and then trying to get cash, so lower value lessens the appeal.

Right, and how much am I looking at to buy a mid-level X-Box (am I right in saying premium?) with a couple games (let's say any of Fallout 3, GTA IV, SD vs RAW 2009, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising and Saint's Row 2, seeing as those are the only games I'm at all interested in) with a controller and some kind of online package?

Hmm... there's a 60GB Premium package in Gamestation with Gears of War I & II and Halo 3 for £199.99, I have zilcho interest in Halo, but I've no doubt I could pick up one/two of the others pre-owned. If I can get £190 for the Wii, then my budget is around £230.

To compliment the shop prices you'll get from Dragsy, i'll toss up some used prices from places like Play and Amazon.

Fallout 3 - £20-25

GTA IV - £10-15

SD09 - £20-25

GoW (1?) - £10-15

Left 4 Dead - £25-30

Dead Rising - £10-15

SR2 - £15-20

Controller (I assume you mean an extra one because you'll get one with the thing itself anyway) - £15-20 (Wired and wireless seem to be about the same)

XBL 12 Months - £30

And you will have interest in Halo when you play with us and Fitzy is teabagging your face off. :angry:

Edited by Faggot Kike Spic Mick Nip

Nah, an extra controller won't be needed. As far as multiplayer goes, my PS2 is fine. If friends are over the first port of call will always be Soul Calibur 2 or Red Faction. >_>

Alternatively, someone help me do an eBay listing because I am awful at it.