Party Down

tristy

The show follows a Los Angeles catering team, a sextet of aspiring Hollywood wannabes stuck working for tips while hoping for their "big break." Each episode of this half-hour comedy finds the hapless catering team working a new event, and inevitably getting tangled up with the colorful guests and their absurd lives.

It's on Starz every Friday night at... uh, some timeslot. I just usually catch the new episodes On Demand, so I don't really know. But, anyway, Paul Rudd helped create it, and it has Lizzy Caplan (Mean Girls, Cloverfield), Jane Lynch (40 Year Old Virgin, Role Models, Talladega Nights), and the main character of sorts was John C. Reily's brother in "Step-Brothers", Adam Scott.

It's a fucking funny ass show. Could be just me, though. It's only 3 episodes in, so I don't expect to see alot of praise for it yet, but hopefully as it goes on it'll gain some popularity.

Edited by Tristof

They have the first and third episode up on Starz.com for those American guys who are lost. Fun show. Jane Lynch continues to be awesome. Adam Scott is weirdly more attractive than Caplan on the show. (:shifty:) And Ken Marino is involved!

• 2 weeks later...

There already is a thread half way down the second page. No one cares... i love it but it even is hard to find as an illegal download... :-X

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index....showtopic=71473

No one cares... i love it but it even is hard to find as an semi-legal download... :-X - And Actualy it´s four Episodes in... at least i have seen four.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Yeah I like it. You can definitely tell that Paul Rudd wrote some of the episodes as well and that's certainly not a bad thing. I kinda didn't like Adam Scott before. He just hadn't been that likable in his previous movies but I think he's doing a great job so far, especially anything that has Ken Marino involved in it as they seem to play off of each other pretty well.