11Strong soccer beta

oldskool

There is a confirmed report that Michael Matzat's position in the side is under threat. After two 7.5 rated games in his last nine and nothing else better than a 6.5, Matzat's play does not justify his mouth and the management and owners are sick of his constant complaining about performances without making efforts to improve his own.

Well it´s more center so less running, should be better becaus it emphatises his passing and ball control while the wings (technickly) should suffer from to few points on stamina, pace and maybe strength. But the rest of the season should be fine anyway... two games against computerteams. To bad the night owls will murder us. :-X

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

With Matzat as the secret coach to tze win. :shifty: Wait, you dident even switch my position, booo. :-p

With two computer Oponents left in the last 3 Matches we might even make it in the top half of the leaug by the end of the season, that would look a lot less deavastating.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

*struts through the thread*

Well, EWB First XI, I know who the opposition are but there's nothing that a manager likes to see quite like his side handing out a good thrashing to start the day! :w00t:

Edited by Plubby

I'm waiting to see how much new teams cost. Everyone on EWB teams, MAKE SURE you have your boosts available, sell back non-EWB players if you have to :)

Also the results this week I *think* means that EWB First XI beats out Flat's merry band of rejects. Way to go guys! :w00t: