11Strong soccer beta

oldskool

Plubster, if you have any suggestions for Clarkson and/or McDonald then i'm all ears. They have 1700 and 2100 points built up so far. Do you still have long term plans for Clarkson to be a winger?

Anyone with points to spend, hold the fort for now. I'm going to hope to catch my Asst. Manager online after work and we'll go over team plans then.

Having a look around the league, some of these teams look off-the-charts good, we're going to have our work cut out for us..

Okay, Zaz and I (mostly Zaz) have come up with the following formation:

Torres - Schultz

Matzat - Higatov - Hyman - Clarkson

McFly - Moore - McDonald - Williams (Placeholder for Miami - GET ON IT FD!)

Perry

All our players are to keep their stats as equal as possible, so get all the stats out of the red is #1 priority. (aside from finishing for defenders, and handling and blocking for all) But if you're looking for second priorities or stats to keep slightly ahead:

Wingers - Work on pace+acceleration/passing/control.

Centre mids - Control//Passing/Stamina/Tackling.

Backs - Strength/Heading/Composure

EDIT: CAN ALL PLAYERS PLEASE POST THEIR TACTIC SLIDERS!!! WE THINK WE CAN GET SOME BIG IMPROVEMENTS IF WE ADJUST TACTICS AS A TEAM!!

play intensity 90

shot frequency 20

zone tendency 60

pass frequency 70

offensive mindedness 45

dribble frequency 35

runs frequency 50

So basically I run around a lot and concentrate on supplying teammates rather than dribbling or shooting. So if Higatov wants to run around less but shoot and dribble more maybe? Up to you, Dan.

MacDonald

play intensity 80

shot frequency 20

zone tendency 20

pass frequency 20

offensive mindedness 20

dribble frequency 20

runs frequency 20

Clarkson

play intensity 100

shot frequency 30

zone tendency 60

pass frequency 100

offensive mindedness 70

dribble frequency 50

runs frequency 60

Play intensity - 50

Zone tendency - 20

Offensive mindedness - 50

Runs frequency - 20

Shot frequency - 20

Pass frequency - 80

Dribble frequency - 80

I think when I put those in I was thinking I would dribble forwards and pass a bit, but why I've got zone as 20 I'm not sure as that basically contradicts that... Anyway, just tell me what to set them to, whether you want me adventurous or just defending is up to you. I've got a playmaker rating of 44 though and passing is +3 on equipment just now, but if the other teams are beasts like you say then we may need all the defensive help we can get.

play intensity 90

shot frequency 20

zone tendency 60

pass frequency 70

offensive mindedness 45

dribble frequency 35

runs frequency 50

So basically I run around a lot and concentrate on supplying teammates rather than dribbling or shooting. So if Higatov wants to run around less but shoot and dribble more maybe? Up to you, Dan.

play intensity 60

shot frequency 80 zone tendency 70

pass frequency 80 offensive mindedness 60

dribble frequency 70 runs frequency 30

Okay, how the hell am I getting such low ratings? Is it because I'm a right footer (I think) playing at left back?

I asume that the qualety of our oponents has something todo with that. Esp. if you skills are uneven leveled and/or your tacktics are not fitting the position you play.