EW Battleground

ACCBiggz

Just train your guy in Vegas, and I'll reimburse you the $100 flight fee for your fights (if we make money which I hope we do). Try to keep gym costs and stuff low for right now until we see how much money we can make so I can pay you guys back for flights and such so your fighters don't fall below that $200 barrier, although you make 150 to show for the fight.

training part time, this gives you $200 a week, if you choose to train full time you will gain no money and your guys dont start off with very much.

Re-posted from GDS. Not a terrible idea. I'm trying it with two of my guys, once I have some money I can then buy some supplements and things like that before getting back to training full-time. It'll give me some cash to pay for training and maybe re-pay flights for you guys. >_>

EWB 1: The Beginning (6/6/09)

Main Event: Andre Sims vs. Travis Vordorn

Cool Jay vs. Gunner Haze

Dan Blackstone vs. Quinton Taylor

Vade Steamboat vs. Murilo Pele

Chandler O'Reily vs. Tyrone Jackson

Jack Lightning vs. Nigel Rhodes

Dave Zero vs. Ronaldo Silva

Reece Perry vs. Koi Baladari

Chuck Johnson vs. Jacque Bouchard

Jackk Griffith vs. Karl Bones

*All fights are first round tournament action to crown champions in each division.

I've e-mailed the admin for any help with this. I had to bring up that this is a fairly big problem because as the game gets bigger more people will try to do the same thing --- use their online communities to hire all the members under one banner, etc. --- and currently that's not possible unless all the fighters are in the same city, training in the same place, etc. There is no variety in that.

I understand the whole costs to travel thing, but it really hampers the experience of the game for something so meaningless. Just make it harder for companies to make money or something, don't make it so the only people who can fight for you all train at the same camp in the same city.

Edited by ACCBiggz

Alright, so this is the e-mail he sent me:

In terms of travel in general, it's just that the game is so new which means nobody can afford it yet. Soon fighters will be getting paid several thousand per fight and will be able to.

In terms of your specific event, how many fighters have you got stuck in the wrong location? If you give me the fighter IDs and tell me where they need moving to, I can do it for you... just keep it hush hush cos obviously it should be costing you a lot of money :)

I'll go through the roster right now, and the new guys you are signing up, and send him a list of... 50 ID's that need fixed. :shifty:

As he said, once you start making thousands per fight, you can then move back to whichever city you want and we as a company should be making dough too, and I can pay for the moves possibly.

Remember, from here on out make sure to put Montreal as your base! Very important as he won't help us like this again. And again, if we start making a lot of money and have that, then I'll pay for your moves to the cities you originially wanted.

Will this moving cost me my fights on Friday and Saturday?

No, from what I got, he is helping us by moving you so you, and everyone else, can fight without having to pay flight fees.

Edited by ACCBiggz

Remember, from here on out make sure to put Montreal as your base! Very important as he won't help us like this again. And again, if we start making a lot of money and have that, then I'll pay for your moves to the cities you originially wanted.

Will this moving cost me my fights on Friday and Saturday?

No, from what I got, he is helping us by moving you so you, and everyone else, can fight without having to pay flight fees.

Ok. I just know that if you move while a QFC is booked you'll be dropped and lose. That was my concern. Either way, I'm glad he's helping us out.

Oh, Con Tracode signed with another org for the money, but after three fights I'll be EWB'er all the way.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=8349

He's based in Vegas though, since I didn't see the Montreal basage and such.

Actually apparently he's based in Montreal somehow. he has a quick fight coming up, but after that, he's free.

Edit:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=8625

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=8628

Edited by SeanDMan