EW Battleground

ACCBiggz

They are, but, one in particular needs a lot of work, so I moved him from Cozad to an Elite BJJ gym in Vegas, and I'd like to have him work full time before his next fight, since if he drops to 0-4, I'll consider him a marshmellow and cut him.

You make 200 a week on part-time training iirc.

I need to make some cash on next weeks show to because I have 23,000 left of the 50,000 loan. So hopefully we can make a few grand next week or something and start our way to making cash. Becasue overall we are still losing money.

Well hey, I got 120 day inactivity clause anyway thanks very much. <_<

Seriously though, I'll be quite glad to leave, do you have an option to fire me? If ya do, please do so.

Manager List

EWB Name - Manager Name

davidmarrio (David Marriott)

Gene Kiniski (Michael Frazier)

QuomQuat (Jim Quom)

Slogger (Matt Smith)

The Inquisition (Stephan Malack)

destroyed (Sean M)

Blaze (Steven Williams)

Plubby (Tsuyoshi Nara)

Steel City Saint (Tommy Johnson)

Ellis (Jeremiah Silverberg)

The Cool One (Joe Coughlan)

Rebby (Rebnik DesTerek)

Cloudy (Cloudy P.)

TKz (Bobby DeKnight)

Grimlock (Joe Crazy)

SeanDMan (Sean Damon)

StevenRichardsRules ("Sweat Pants" Larry Tyler)

JStarr (Jebediah Starr)

LL (Max Power)

Fitzy (Kevin Pedroia)

estebanmon (Mister Lolman)

AJ Cash (JJ Anderson)

Closed and Moved to Archives (Michael Buck)

KevinStorm (Eddie Lawson)

The Saint (Chris English)

Ok, in the near future the lot of you will need new deals. I created EWB for the members of EWB and GDS to compete against one another, but I of course can not stop you from taking other offers. And the chances are you'll get offered better money deals elsewhere post-your current contract.

However, I want to create a fair system where after the deal the 3-0 fighters get X amount, 2-1 get Y, and so on down the line to the 0-3 fighters. I want your input on what you think is fair for the current income of EWB and what we can pay out. I do want this to be a windfall where if EWB makes money we then give it in contracts to you all. I'm not concerned about EWB being the "richest" promotion, I'd rather give it back out to you all for your fighters and companies, but in order to do that we need to come up with some sort of contract system that will dispurse it properly.

So, any suggestions?

I think giving top fighters short deals is the best way to go. That way if you're a top fighter on EWB, say, you get a two fight deal, if profits continue to go up, and you continue to be a top fighter, you get a raise each time you renegotiate. Whereas if you're not a top fighter, you get a longer deal, say six fights, and have to earn your way to more lucrative money.

I believe I responded to you, but may have been someone else.

Right now with EWB on the fringe of losing and making money I want to hold off until at least after EWB IV before signing any more fighters. Take a couple QFC fights, that'll hold you until after EWB and make you some money for your fighter.

Right now with EWB on the fringe of losing and making money I want to hold off until at least after EWB IV before signing any more fighters. Take a couple QFC fights, that'll hold you until after EWB and make you some money for your fighter.

*cant take a QFC* :crying:

Ahhhh Thierry Sakho getting a title shot :D :D First guy to get one hopefully he'll bring the gold back and dedicate the victory to everyone who has a guy on the game from these great forums

If he loses i blame you all :P

*cant take a QFC* :crying:

If you are on the roster you'll be fine. I thought I've allowed all those that have asked to be able to do QFCs who are under contract. If you aren't then I don't know what to tell you... :shifty: