EWB Monthly Graphics Contest: June 2009

Whatever :P It's to give the idea of a billboard :P

Longer than higher

Edited by Eddie 'AW' G

Hmm, I might give this a go actually. Not had a play about on Photoshop in a while because of GCSEs but they'll all be over in a fortnight and I officially left school for study leave a few weeks ago anyway.

Myles Kennedy in an action thriller? Yes please! :P

Like I said, they're more rectangle than box sized here and that's what I went by.

If it's such a big deal, the ratio can be changed but quit being a cock about it because you didn't follow the rules.

Edited by Livid Soprano

I wasn't being a cock, the first bit was sarcasm (r.e. the size) but I can see how it could be misinterpreted. The second bit was just me saying that I'm not doing it again whether it's accepted or not, not being a dick but it'd have meant practically doing the whole piece over which I don't really want to do. Thankfully it's been accepted, so it's the last I'll say on the matter other than thanks Eddie.

Only two things wrong with El Presidente's entry. Voodoo Child is spelled wrong and rather than just listing 'Beyonce' with the other actors I would suggest writing her surname on there too to level it out a bit.

Matt's, I like.

Edited by dwsnuk

Only two things wrong with El Presidente's entry. Voodoo Child is spelled wrong and rather than just listing 'Beyonce' with the other actors I would suggest writing her surname on there too to level it out a bit.

Matt's, I like.

Cheers, 10 points for spotting a problem with the spoilered one though (and I'm not talking about the missing co-star). I only spotted it when I added Mel Gibson, which is a clue. :shifty:

And I like Presidente's, the only thing is the spelling error :P

Edited by --Matt--