El Presidente's Graphic Shop

El Presidente

Yeah, I'm feeling kinda nice and I'm looking to make some graphics since I just got my psp back after a long time away from it. So, I'll take requests for any basic sig or diary banner needed, but nothing too complicated. I don't know how long this'll last, but for now I'll try to make some people happy. So c'mon, let's get those requests comin' :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. I'll try posting this in here.. considering I got no replies yet.. any way if I have 2 requests I got more chance of getting a result :P

Well well well, a request from me. ohmy.gif

Not wanting to seem to big headed, but I like to think of myself as a pretty good graphic designer.

Only one thing I seem to always fail at....

Wallpapers.

Type - Wallpaper

Text - Eddie F'n G

Font - None really.

Images - Megan Fox & Angelina Jolie (*sigh* My girlfriend is such a bad influence on me.)

Colours - Dak red.

Size - 1024 * 768

Sidenotes - None.

Awesome, you're a leg end.

EDIT: Nearly forgot :P The wallpaper is f'n stunning, thank you very much.

Edited by Eddie 'AW' G

Type - Sig

Text - Professional Screamer

Images - Use any pics of Daffney in the visual section except (the govner and the ones with her in posing in green) from this site http://www.daffney.2ya.com/

Colours - something dark bet yet bold and matches with the cut well(dark reds , greens, and black are some examples)

Size -331px × 180px

Sidenotes - I'd like the text to fit the style of the graphic but still be medium size and easy to read

and

Type - Sig

Text - Writing From Our Souls

Images - No images unless you have a stock that fits the title

Colours - silver or black and white

Size -475x210

Sidenotes - the text needs to be the focus of the sig. maybe use a font and effect that is elegant and stylish but still readable

you don't have to do both(i'm not greedy lol ) thanks

Did just the Daffney sig for now, Docpepper, as I'm off to bed very shortly. I'll get working on the other one tomorrow morning, though. I hope there's a couple more requests in here by the time I wake up!

33o31ue.png

Let me know if you want something done with that text if it's not too visible and I'll take care of that in the morning.

First of all, I'm not sure if this is what you wanted for the second request, Docpepper, but I gave it a try anyway.

qxp0dd.png

Also, I'm thinking about entering the monthly contest but only if I get a good enough idea. I'm not so creative with movie titles and taglines and such, so I doubt I'd do very good. If I do come up with something though I'll definitely enter.

awesome work man I appreciate it . if possible on the daffney sig could you make the text more visible. if you have to you can make it white. big thanks for this man both are great

Type - PPV banner/sig(look at my sig)

Text - Night of Champions. ECW Title, Inferno match.

Font - None really.

Images - Raven, Jeff Hardy

Colours - Any color so long as its not hot pink,lol.

Size - look at the one in my Sig, IDK the size exact

Sidenotes - Raven vs Jeff Hardy(ECW champion) in an Inferno match

lol, saw the topic, decided to give him somethin to do :P