El Presidente's Graphic Shop

El Presidente

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you're that bored, My Co-Main Event is Mr.MITB AJ Styles vs The FTW Champion Randy Orton for the FTW WHC(AJ is not cashing in tho) :P

Edited by Kirkland

I was waiting until I actually made it into the game and didn't get Nobu'd to ask, but I'm going to ask for one as well. No real template, I'd just like "#4: Be" in the bottom corner. Also, no faces. If you can find like a blank face, like the default picture settings on Facebook and such, that'd be perfect.

Quoted straight from the BRV Banner Request thread. If you wouldn't mind.

Eddie, man, I appreciate that you're trying to help, but there's like what... three, four requests maybe in this whole thread? I think I can handle that on my own. I tried to tell you nicely that I didn't really want you to answer people's requests in this thread, and I'm hoping it's not a trend that you do that without me even getting to see it. I don't care for this time, but it's really not necessary for you to answer requests in here when there's barely any to even answer, you know?

And you're welcome DocPepper.

Hey, I'm not hijacking nothing. I'm not saying he has to use it, I'm giving him more alternatives, something done plenty of times on this site. Besides, it is a request that was posted in another thread and I was planning on doing it already.

So I'll take em out here and post em in the other one.

Type - Wallpaper

Text - ""I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Don't Do Drugs, My Addiction Is Wrestling""

Font - None really.

Images - three X's and maybe a skull or three if you're looking to please

Colours - None in mind except I don't want it to bright but I don't want it to be ultra dark, think of the colors WWE uses in CM Punk shirts and stuff

Size - 1024 * 768

Sidenotes - None.