You Have Been Watching

therockbox

Anyone watch this? First episode was on earlier with Rufus Hound, Jamelia and Richard Herring.

I quite liked it, some of the humour was similar to Screenwipe, especially on the VT voice overs. It's a show that will definitely live or die by its guests though, hopefully they'll keep using comedians like Hound and Herring that aren't really known on a massive scale - David Mitchell and Frank Skinner are supposedly on it at some point this series, which is promising. If they start getting guests like Alan Carr/Michael McIntyre/that Bristol bellend on every week it'll lose its appeal though and just become another generic quiz show.

I liked it, it was decent enough and it was different (not in a 'Chris Moyles Quiz night' way, either). I've always liked Charlie Brooker and that Hitler bloke was good. Jamelia is alright too, yeah, shame she's just moved out of her house about 500 yards from me :shifty:

Since it has aired I have watched every episode of Deadliest Warrior except from the IRA/Taliban one.

I really enjoyed this show, but I agree with who said it earlier, that the guests can make or break it. If they stick with guys like Rufus Hound, who aren't on every other panel show, you have a unique format with mostly unseen guests. Have one high-profile celeb or comedian, but no more than that.