Are They Better Than Brokencyde #3

YI

Better Than Brokencyde?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are Confide Better Than Brokencyde?

• Yes
    • No

I actually didn't mind that Poker Face cover and that Millionaires song is one of their better ones, they've made much worse.

The chubby one looks like a Geisha, though, bad times, especially when they make songs like "Painted Whore".

I actually didn't mind that Poker Face cover and that Millionaires song is one of their better ones, they've made much worse.

The chubby one looks like a Geisha, though, bad times, especially when they make songs like "Painted Whore".

If that was one of their better songs, I'm so very glad I didn't go to Warped Tour.

After much research and many listenings my current preference is Confide>Brokencyde>Attack Attack!

I have to say that confide's track and video is atrocious and the inherent comedy can't make up for the annoying guitarist/vocalist and the totally uncalled for electronic section. At least Brokencyde stick to the electronic music with screams over the top and confide are more of a "standard band" I just can not get on with what Attack Attack! are trying to achieve.

BrokeNCYDE are by far worse, but I'd prefer to listen (or watch) that song over and over again, just for the shear comedy of it. Although that Confide song was pretty hilarious for the fact it started like Postal Service until the fucking screaming started. Completely shocking.

Although yesterday, a friend sent me a screamo version of Swing! by Savage - the best part about it was that all the lyrics were screamed except for "Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!" which was pretty much exactly the same as the Savage version. FUCKING A.