EWR Inspired Storyline Pack [Release]

Hey all, I've had this laying around on my flash drive seemingly forever now and just never released it. If you're anything like me, you can't stand sifting through the thousands of similar angles that most mod packs offer. It slows down play and is just a headache.

Included in this pack are 216 EWR Inspired angles, organized in a manner EWR players I hope will find more familiar.

Feel free to use these however you wish, mod makers, players, anything. I'm not going to hold any sort of rights to these. So they're open for everyone to use. I'm currently in the process of making this pack for TEW 05 as well.

Screenshot:

anglesw.jpg

Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KGYUZPXN

I also strongly back a version for TEW 05!

You read my mind! I just started playing TEW 05 and I can't stand the confusing list of repetitive angles. I need something simple like EWR. The great thing about TEW is that if I want a new angle, I can just add it myself. An EWR base of angles will be perfect.

It will include the interviews as well, right?

Edited by WhiteCanadianKid

A little update on the '05 version: I currently have 80 of the 216 angles rewritten. I'm thinking a release date of next Friday won't be too hard to achieve. I'm away for the weekend, and have Monday off. So if I get some time into it on Monday we may even see a release by then.

This is a not so important request but is there any chance that on the TEW 05 version you could put:

Backstage Attack (1 vs 1) rather than (1 vs 1) Backstage Attack?

It would make it much easier to find the angle your looking for when typing. If not then it's cool.

This is a not so important request but is there any chance that on the TEW 05 version you could put:

Backstage Attack (1 vs 1) rather than (1 vs 1) Backstage Attack?

It would make it much easier to find the angle your looking for when typing. If not then it's cool.

I think it would be best for most people to keep everything organized by things like (1 vs 1)

Once it's released you can always edit it yourself, so it's no biggy.

I know I'll be adding new segments to it myself and possibly editing some of the current ones.. Basing it on the EWR angles will really be greatly helpful.

I just remembered that TEW doesn't have post-match segments (beatdowns, handshakes, tantrums, etc.)

Are those going to be added to this angles pack?

I gots lots of post match bat downs hand shakes n other stuff, course i have over 2 thousand angles in my game i just imported as much as i could get

I just remembered that TEW doesn't have post-match segments (beatdowns, handshakes, tantrums, etc.)

Are those going to be added to this angles pack?

I gots lots of post match bat downs hand shakes n other stuff, course i have over 2 thousand angles in my game i just imported as much as i could get

That's what I did too... and I deeply regret it. Now there's so many angles it takes forever to sift through them, and many of them are exactly the same as others. Sadly, I can't delete any of them from a current game.

• 3 years later...

Any chance someone could re-up these? Myself and a friend of mine are going to try and tackle TEW once and for all. I have the 05 version of the angle pack but would like the 08 version since thats the lastest version of TEW I have. Cheers.

Edited by pokerfreak