EWR Inspired Storyline Pack [Release]

Did you check his site?

iNSPIRED Angles.zip

Yeah, like pokerfreak said, that's the '05 pack. I actually upconverted it to 2010 for someone on here a while back, but there are some problems because '05 and '10 use very different participant roles. '08 uses the same roles as '10, though, so the '08 pack would actually work out of the box while the '05 one is in need of some elbow grease.

That being said, I had some free time last night and I've juuuust about gotten the '05 pack whipped into shape for TEW2010. All the Catalysts that should be Attackers are now Attackers, a lot of the maximum/minimum running times have been adjusted for realism, and I've deleted a lot of redundant angles while adding several noticeable omissions. I've also added in some manager and video angles that rate on menace or sex appeal instead of overness, to help get unknown workers over. Once I finish up on adding attack angles for every possible combination of 8 participants (7vs1, 6vs2, 5vs3, etc.) so that stables can be simmed effectively, and then add in a few angles themed around TNA's Gut Check segments, I'll check with Idol and post it up if he gives the okay. They're still missing Auto Name and the angle risk levels all seem to be one level higher than they should be, but I don't ever use the former and the latter can be fixed more quickly for now by editing the risks of whatever TV stations and PPV carriers apply to you, but, still, it'll be a good start.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ironsheik7

Question. Lets say for example I am using storyline"not the unchained one: but the other one. I'm making angles for the plots right now but have a question.

Lets say for example I have my 8 people picked and they are nwo- hogan,nash,hall,xpac and sting,ddp,flair,machoman.

Lets say storyline calls for an attack angle with 4 people and I pick nash,hall,sting what happens if for pick number 4 I pick someone who is not in the storyline such as vince mcmahon. will the story line progress if I pick someone is not one of the eight in the storyline ?

Edited by ironsheik7

Question. Lets say for example I am using storyline"not the unchained one: but the other one. I'm making angles for the plots right now but have a question.

Lets say for example I have my 8 people picked and they are nwo- hogan,nash,hall,xpac and sting,ddp,flair,machoman.

Lets say storyline calls for an attack angle with 4 people and I pick nash,hall,sting what happens if for pick number 4 I pick someone who is not in the storyline such as vince mcmahon. will the story line progress if I pick someone is not one of the eight in the storyline ?

It depends who the plot point says must be in that specific angle.

For example: If the angle says Attack Nash (Major Catalyst), Hall (Major Catalyst), Sting (Major Catalyst), as long as you pick an attack angle where these three are in those roles, you can use as many other people as you like. IF you only use 2 out of those 3, then the angle will not work.

Read the plot point carefully and make sure you have the people required for that plot point in an angle that matches the requirements.

Does anyone have any updated angel that they have created? I created some myself but accidentally deleted them.

Edited by swoop