FIFA 10

Baddar

I've said this for a while, and I think FIFA 11 will be fully customisable ...possibly even more so than PES.

It needs to be, I think. It's the one category Konami has always won on, so if EA can match or even better Konami on the editing side of things, they may well be fucked.

My free copy won't be coming until Saturday or Monday, so I'm going to get it at ASDA tonight instead. >_>

With stuff like NCAA (is it on Madden too?) having the whole custom team thing online with the user being able to input their own images and what not, I can imagine it coming to FIFA next year. Would be cool to make a team and make your own kits and put in a sponsor, billboards etc.

Maybe they'll get a licence for the Conference soon, Darlo. :shifty:

I've said this for a while, and I think FIFA 11 will be fully customisable ...possibly even more so than PES.

It needs to be, I think. It's the one category Konami has always won on, so if EA can match or even better Konami on the editing side of things, they may well be fucked.

My free copy won't be coming until Saturday or Monday, so I'm going to get it at ASDA tonight instead. >_>

That is virtaully impossible. EA have the FIFA licence, meaning it has to be authentic as can be, i.e no customisation, this is the same reason you can't edit the few licensed teams Konami have in PES.

It wouldn't be a problem if EA get all the kits right. My theory is the guy who does the Newcastle kits is retarted, because two years in row, is too much. No way it'll be fixed either, last year's error of putting the crest to the right instead of the centre was never rectified

So PS3 tournament again this year Baddar? It was an alarming success last year and I nearly won even though I wasn't that great at the time, so I reckon I'll walk it this year. :w00t:

Speaking of which where the hell is AJ?