FIFA 10

Baddar

Has anyone got a list of the main/bigger transfers that have taken place but haven't been made in-game yet?

Well, I've only played it for like 2 hours yesterday, but I already noticed two players who are not at the correct team. One of them you probably don't know 'cause it's a Dutch player in the Eredivisie, the other is Afonso Alves at Middlesbrough while he should be somewhere in Qatar :shifty:

I mentioned earlier you have a wage budget in Manager Mode. I'm wondering if accepting all the offers for your own players before accepting the new transfers to your club has any effect on the wage budget...it kind of shouldn't, but it might considering it's a game.

Another thing...

People are saying on the FIFA forums that players are leaving their team for no particular reason in MM. They're not getting the money for them or having the option to accept or decline a transfer, just appearing at a different club. Noticed this?

Also, apparently "whatever you offer" you can't renew any contracts in MM either, meaning players will go when their contract expires. So, have you renewed any? A couple of people have said they can't...

Another thing...

People are saying on the FIFA forums that players are leaving their team for no particular reason in MM. They're not getting the money for them or having the option to accept or decline a transfer, just appearing at a different club. Noticed this?

Also, apparently "whatever you offer" you can't renew any contracts in MM either, meaning players will go when their contract expires. So, have you renewed any? A couple of people have said they can't...

I haven't had the first yet, sounds a bit weird.

I never renew contracts, because that was not needed in 09, so I have no idea. In 09 whenever someone's contract expired they just asked you if you wanted to renew, you ticked the box and voila, it was renewed :lol:

I've said this for a while, and I think FIFA 11 will be fully customisable ...possibly even more so than PES.

It needs to be, I think. It's the one category Konami has always won on, so if EA can match or even better Konami on the editing side of things, they may well be fucked.

My free copy won't be coming until Saturday or Monday, so I'm going to get it at ASDA tonight instead. >_>

That is virtaully impossible. EA have the FIFA licence, meaning it has to be authentic as can be, i.e no customisation, this is the same reason you can't edit the few licensed teams Konami have in PES.

It wouldn't be a problem if EA get all the kits right. My theory is the guy who does the Newcastle kits is retarted, because two years in row, is too much. No way it'll be fixed either, last year's error of putting the crest to the right instead of the centre was never rectified

While you can't edit the licensed teams in PES, you CAN edit/create teams (and we all know just how "real" they can be done). Right now you basically can't edit a damned thing in Fifa. Were Fifa to add something like the TeamBuilder for NCAA (in which you can use pre-set logos from established 1-AA teams, or any damned logo you want - to include actual logos of schools as well as fully name/edit the roster before you save the team) then they'd completely and utterly destroy PES. The game would essentially be fully customizable that way because you could recreate any squad with any kind of kit that you wanted.

Has anyone got a list of the main/bigger transfers that have taken place but haven't been made in-game yet?

Usually all the transfers are already done. Quasi's obviously noticed a couple but I would think the majority, especially the big name moves, will be already made.

What's that, time and a half? Double time maybe? They should be grateful. :shifty:

Fuck midnight launch, Dragsy couldn't get a copy a day or two early like usual because of it <_<

Just nipping in to ask those who've played the game to save me re-reading the past 10 pages, is this worth picking up on the way past Asda in the morning? It was a definite but evertime I look in here it seems people are talking about glitches and bugs :/

Just nipping in to ask those who've played the game to save me re-reading the past 10 pages, is this worth picking up on the way past Asda in the morning? It was a definite but evertime I look in here it seems people are talking about glitches and bugs :/

Yes, the gameplay is much better, it just flows perfectly. They fixed the GK glitch, they are a lot better than in the demo now. There have been people here and there with bugs in Manager Mode, but 1) I haven't had them yet , 2) they are not always bugs, but more things people want to see changed and 3) Knowing FIFA, they will fix whatever bugs there are fairly quickly.

* I just started the game up, immediately an update ;)

Edited by The Quasi Juice

Ordered mine from amazon earlier this week (on ps2, I'm poor) only £24 quid and hoping it's there when I get home tonight. I haven't played Fifa for some time, converted to Pro Evo a few years ago, just wondered if I would be able to change the controller settings to match what I'm used to? ie. triangle through pass, circle shoot etc.?

what I'm used to? ie. triangle through pass, circle shoot etc.?

Aren't they FIFA's default controls anyway and when has any button other than Traingle been used as through ball? o_O I use new alternative anyway, which is basically the Pro Evo controls.

I can't get mine until 6, which is mega gay. :(