FIFA 10

Baddar

So playing on legendary is hard, who would've thought it?

Got sacked as Man Utd manager after a woeful start of the season. Lost to Burnley, Drew with Wolves, Hull and Portsmouth (and others)... yet managed to beat ARsenal 2-1 and City 3-1. ANyhow, the last straw was a league cup defeat to Scunthorpe of all teams... though in fairness I did play the kids...

Anyhow, I thought it was a harsh sacking... thinking it might have something to do with setting board difficulty to World Class. Oh well, roll on success in my new manager mode game with Reading.

I like Bury, if only because I imagine them as football's answer to Harlequins.

I might end up rolling up to World Class on my manager mode at some point. Is it World Class and then Legendary in order of difficulty? I suffer some inconcistencey on pro, seem to have games where i'll easily beat my opponents and then others I will struggle immensely. The fitness seems to have gone too far the other way now and everyone seems to have great fitness every game, thus little need for me to rotate.

I figure i'll see how it goes to the end of the season and then maybe up the difficulty in the next. Hopefully by then I might have been able to sign some players not found by my scouts.

For the fitness, level 9 seems about right for me in that you can play a few games without rotating, but will definitely need to. 10 pretty much means you can stick with the same side for every game if you wanted to.

And yes, world class is a level down from legendary.

I've reached the point where the first challenge by the opposition in a match results in one of my players getting injured.

Guys, Owen doesn't play for Newcastle anymore ¬_¬

EDIT: After learning the advanced rainbow I've started using it at least twice in my matches. It's just THAT awesome to look at and clears a good 10 feet of space.

Edited by The General

Only injury I've had is a slight knock for Modric but he didn't miss any time. Started with lots of 0-0s and a couple of 1-0 wins, then got some 3-0 wins over the lesser teams like Birmingham before coming from behind twice to draw 2-2 with Wolves and getting knocked out of the second round of the league cup by Brentford, 1-0 :( Still undefeated in the league but have drawn all five home games.

Finally arrived today, yay.

When I get home...and when I've practised enough to feel confortable on whatever difficulty level I end up on (though I won't accept Amateur :shifty:), I'll start an MM game as Darlo. Partially because it's from the bottom up. Partially so that I can relay my success and/or failure to my Darlo-supporting friend at work. >_>

Man, this game is riddled with bugs/annoying stuff, it's really a shame.

- Manager Mode form is fucked.

- I've loaned a player yeah, and 2 weeks later I got a message that Strasbourg from France were interested in buying him from me. The hell? Someone tell the game that's freakin' impossible!

- The GK's are retards sometimes, especially when they need to come out. I've had the opponent cross in low and my GK came out but instead of lying down and grabbing the ball he just stood there and the ball bounced off of him into the goal and he finally fell to the ground, but obviously it was way too late.

- Sometimes balls actually GAIN speed, like when you send someone away with a long ball, the ball bounces off the pitch and suddenly gains momentum and it's impossible to catch.

- Some players are insanely good at free kicks. I've played Dutch club Heracles Almelo three times and in every game Mark Jan Fledderus has scored a free kick, while he's actually quite shit in real life.

- Be a Pro is still not very smart. When you're a defensive midfielder but you set up a attack in which you almost score, the game wants you to immediately be back on the other side of the pitch again, so they give you minus points for wrong positioning, while the player is still on the floor after shooting the ball. In real life, you see players leave their positions all the time and they don't run back like mad men because they know their position will be taken over temporarily.

- You get a minus for tackling, really now? Why am I not allowed to run around trying to intercept balls as a striker by tackling?

- You are the one taking a corner and just because your own teammate doesn't get the first touch you get -pass, ugh.

- You create a penalty, someone else takes it, you don't get any credit.

The list goes on. I really wish they fix the goalie's and MM form soon, then I'll be fully satisfied, I can put up with the rest. It's as if 09's problems are out and they have been replaced by new ones.

EDIT: LCS, I would love some kind of league. If you want a game; add meh: Tzakjez

Edited by The Quasi Juice