The EWB Bookie 3

Baddar

TCO 999 - 10 on Man City 10/11, 10 on Chelsea EVS (+20), 5 on Stoke-Everton draw 9/4 (+16), 2-0 Spurs

I believe I'm owed something for Man City winning plus a 10 bonus for getting all bets correct.

TCO 999 - 10 on Man City 10/11, 10 on Chelsea EVS (+20), 5 on Stoke-Everton draw 9/4 (+16), 2-0 Spurs

I believe I'm owed something for Man City winning plus a 10 bonus for getting all bets correct.

Whoops, sorry. Will fix shortly.

EDIT: And fixed.

Edited by Baddar

The EWB Bookie 3

Set 38 Betting

Bet 1

Bolton vs. Birmingham - Bolton 6/5, Draw 12/5, Birmingham 9/4

Bet 2

Hull vs. Liverpool - Hull 11/2, Draw 11/4, Liverpool 1/2

Bet 3

Wolves vs. Sunderland - Wolves 11/8, Draw 9/4, Sunderland 2/1

Bet 4

Man City to beat West Ham 3-1 - 10/1

The Doubler

Everton vs. Portsmouth

-----

Here we go guys - The last set of the season. Anyone who wishes to avoid duplicate bets by PM'ing them to me can do so. I'll try my best to get them posted in the thread by the time the games kick-off on Sunday.

I did toy with the idea of having a set for today's and Wednesday's games, but figured it'd be a bit short notice.

Right, here goes;

crazybrain

10 on Sunderland 2/1

10 on Man City to beat West Ham 3-1 10/1

3-2 Everton

TCO

10 on Liverpool 1/2

5 on Bolton-Birmingham draw 12/5

5 on Wolves-Sunderland draw 12/5

2-0 Everton

Me

10 on Birmingham

10 on Man City to beat West Ham 3-1 10/1

2-0 Everton

Me:

10 on Bolton

10 on Wolves Sunderland draw

Everton 2-1 Pompey

Kou:

10 on Bolton/Birmingham draw

10 on Hull/Liverpool draw

Everton 1-1 Pompey

The EWB Bookie 3

Set 38 Results

Baddar 745 - 10 on Birmingham 9/4, 10 on Man City to beat West Ham 3-1 10/1, 2-0 Everton

------------

crazybrain 988 - 10 on Sunderland 2/1, 10 on Man City to beat West Ham 3-1 10/1, 3-2 Everton

----------

Dirty Johnny 697 - 15 on Hull 11/2, 5 on Man City to beat West Ham 3-1 10/1, 2-1 Everton

---------

Dynamite 807 - 10 on Bolton 6/5 (+22), 10 on Sunderland 2/1, 2-1 Everton

--------

Ellis 847 - 10 on Bolton 6/5 (+22), 10 on Wolves-Sunderland draw 9/4, 2-1 Everton

------------

estebanmon 465 - 5 on Birmingham 9/4, 15 on Sunderland 2/1, 2-0 Everton

---------

HttK 854 - 10 on Bolton-Birmingham draw 12/5, 10 on Wolves 11/8 (+24), 1-1 draw

-----------

JSV 794 - 5 on Bolton-Birmingham draw 12/5, 10 on Sunderland 2/1, 5 on Man City to beat West Ham 3-1, 3-1 Everton

----------

Kou 508 - 10 on Bolton-Birmingham draw 12/5, 10 on Hull-Liverpool draw 11/4 (+38), 1-1 draw

----------

Sam Van 619 755 - 10 on Bolton 6/5 (+22), 10 on Liverpool 1/2, 4-0 Everton

-------------

Scott McFly 748 - (DNB -10)

---------

TCO 1049 - 10 on Liverpool 1/2, 5 on Bolton-Birmingham draw 12/5, 5 on Wolves-Sunderland draw 9/4, 2-0 Everton

----------

The EWB Bookie 3 - Final Table

1st - TCO 1049pts

2nd - crazybrain 988pts

3rd - HttK 854pts

4th - Ellis 847pts

5th - JSV 794pts

6th - Dynamite 807pts

7th - Sam Van 619 755pts

8th - Scott McFly 748pts

9th - Baddar 745pts

10th - Dirty Johnny 697pts

11th - Kou 508pts

12th - estebanmon 465pts

A huge well done to TCO for winning the Bookie this year. He follows in the footsteps of Pesci and Darloboy as Bookie winners. Neither of them could hold on to their title (nor really took part :shifty:) in the following season, but can TCO?

He held on to top spot for quite a while and in the last few weeks never really looked like surrendering it. Congratulations once again.

Finally, a massive thanks to everyone who participated and kept predicting right up until the final set of the season. I thoroughly enjoy doing this and without others doing it with me, it wouldn't be as good. Granted, I might actually win then, but still.

I'll post some info about The EWB Bookie 4 in a bit, and I hope all of you will join me next season, with hopefully some more members of the board taking part as well.

Woo Hoo! It got close for a while but I've held top spot since December 21st looking back so I'm glad with that, but really a 105 point fluke on that day won it so it could've easily gone either way.

Huge thanks to Baddar for running it too, made the season a lot more fun than it would've been.

Edited by The Cool One

More importantly, coming in July;

EWBBookie4.jpg?t=1273488397

Accumulators

~ This season, you will be able to accumulate the bets that you place. If you have 10 credits on Arsenal and 10 credits on Fulham, and you're confident they'll both win, why not accumulate the two? It's high risk, high reward.

Removal of duplicate betting

~ From now on, you won't be able to bet more than once on any particular game. Yes, it's legal, but it takes away from the fun of the game when points are guaranteed for someone every week, and it just means they're chancing their arm to see how high they can finish by doing it. The tactic was only used a couple of times during this season, but if it was used on a regular basis it could be a game-breaker.

Wider choice

~ There will now be a wider choice of games to waste your credits on, as you'll be able to choose between five Premier League games.

Special betting

~ The weekly 'special' (formerly Bet 4) just got even better, because from now on YOU choose which scoreline to bet on from any of the five listed games. No longer do you need to rely on me putting up something that you fancy, as it's now in your own hands.

-----

These are just some of the early additions for next season and there will no doubt be a few more by the time July comes around. If you'd like anything added, feel free to leave your suggestions in the thread or contact me via PM. A big thanks to Dawson for the graphic.