EWBFL (PS3)

TCO

Returned the first kick off for a TD, and that basically summed up the kinda game it would be, as the Panthers folded big time to my Eagles, 38-13. I'm not even that good, but they were just easy to score against, finding themselves facing a big deficit and pushing the panic button leading to two interceptions.

3 of my TD's went something like 104 Kickoff Return, 54 yard TD pass, and another big one, which I can't remember if it was a run or a pass.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you suck(like really hardcore suck cause I suck) I'm gonna go 16-0 and it's gonna be a looooong franchise year :shifty: Up 35-7 on the Steelers; picked Roethlisberger 3 times in 3 straight drives and Chris Johnson is obvi insane

I am actually writing this while pittsburgh is driving on me cause right now I think I got it wrapped up :shifty:

Edited by Mr Evil Guy

I got my game done.

Giants 31 - 23 Redskins.

Was a really close game in which the defence on both teams were really good - highlighted by Giants' Boley recovering a fumble for a TD, interceting and returning to the 7 on the next Washington drive, and sacking Campbell on the next drive. Hope Giants don't get that much trouble in a couple of weeks.

Just got beaten by the Saints 28-14. Unlike last week, the computer gave me nothing. That's my only problem with the game as a whole, it seems to decide 'you are going to win' or 'you are going to lose' and then pretty much adheres to that script. Just got no luck whatsoever, and should have lost by more realistically.

Woo Hoo double post. I just played my game and it was the most dramatic game I've ever played.

The Lions score a TD in their opening drive and I return the favour with mine. It remains deadlocked until the 3rd when I throw a pick and they go just 20 yards for another Stafford TD. 14- 7 going into the 4th.

I score a Field goal to make it 14-10 with 3:44 on the clock. They go 3 and out on their next drive, but then Peterson fumbles fo the 2nd time of the game and they recover it. Stafford hits Smith for a 72 yard TD on their 2nd play. 21-10 with 2:57 on the clock.

I was ready to launch my controller at the screen, but then unbelieveably, Harvin returns the kick off 98 yards for a TD and complete the 2 pt conversion, that's KO TDs in consecutive games BTW. I stop them on 3rd and 1 and they're forced to punt. I get the ball with 1:51 remaining and Favre hits Wade with a 41 yard TD leaving Detroit tariling by 4 with 1:10 left. Luckily Williams drills Stafford on their 2nd play and forces a fumble, which Jared Allen recovered for the 25-21 victory.

I know I'll struggle big time against good team, but that win was awesome with 18 points in the last quarter.

Edited by The Cool One

That sounds like an awesome game. I played my week 2 game last night against the Steelers. I started it then realized I needed to rush so I super-simmed defense and only played offense. The Steelers scored on a big play the first drive but Hester returned the kickoff for a TD. The Steelers then went three and out and Hester returned the punt for his second return touchdown of the game. The Steelers scored again to tie it up but then on my first play from scrimmage Forte ran the ball for like, 50+ yards to score again. So on offense I had 1 play and 21 points. From there I cruised to another victory. :)

Waiting on Pharoah Steve to complete his game as the Steelers against the Titans. If it's not done by Monday morning, we'll move on.

This is the PS3 version man.

I'm not sure where we stand.

Those done

Me

Trey

Mr. Evil Guy (I'd assume)

That leaves 3 of the guys left to play. So get your game done soon please.