EWBFL (PS3)

TCO

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say FA's should be first come first serve this year with a limit of signing one per day and after this crop of FA's it won't be nearly as big of a deal. Also, people can join and quit an online franchise any time during it, so I'll probably go ahead and play my week 1 game sometime today as it's against a team that doesn't have a GM, unless that's a problem.

Played my first game earlier today, beat up on the Packers thanks to Rodgers gift-wrapping two defensive touchdowns on interceptions. Good stuff overall really, it was a lot closer then the score seems.

Sorry, forgot about you. I'll invite the both of you later on.

I lost my first gam 17-16 to the Browns. What I hate about any difficulty after Pro is the unrealistic nature of players. I fail to believe Brady Quinn can only throw one incomplete pass in the first 2 drives. Their O-Line was rock solid and Quinn had all day to throw, while Favre and I had less than 3 seconds every time. Stupid.

Edited by The Cool One

I just finished my week one game. I beat the Jaguars 25-23 on a field goal with 3 seconds left. It looked like it was going to be a dramatic 50+ yarder at first, but I completed a pass to Addai for a long gain, and only had a chip shot 27 yarder. Still a good game, and god damn I need better defensive backs.