Newest Batch

NM!

Well, after listening to some music by The Sounds, who were amazing in DC this past summer, I decided to make some stuff of them. So here they are. The last picture is an avatar of a picture I found on Flickr. Original pictures are at bottom.

"The Wall"

10p359f.jpg

"Coffee Shop"

V1

doqpzq.jpg

V2

2vifgx2.jpg

V3

33l2ell.jpg

"Collab"

V1

2m2yvzs.jpg

V2

2h52pm0.jpg

V3

2nvxkbm.jpg

"The Sounds"

xc97y8.jpg

"Hayley Williams: Drummer"

k471w3.jpg

"The Sounds" Original Pic.

"The Wall" Original Picture

"Collab" Original Picture

"Coffee House" Original Picture

"Hayley Williams: Drummer" Original Picture

Comments? :)

The Wall:

Not liking the font choice. the placement is good though. the colors are ok to except for one small spot on the left side.I don't like how the dark red of the gradient seems to positioned right in the middle of his face. other than those small tidbits its good.

"Coffee Shop":

out of the three versions I like 2 the best. in the first one the woman seems out of focused or something. and the 3rd one she's too bright. In the second it's a middle point between the other two and it works lol.I actually like the placement of the text on version 2.

"Collab":

there is something that I like in each version :) I like the stripes in version 1 but i think they should be faded out a bit over the band members.Not liking the text at all. V2 is a bit simpler but it works. still not liking the text though lol. In V3 I like the grungyness but like the stripes feel it could be faded a bit over the band members. On all three versions I don't like the text or the little corners in off pink. but other than that they are good as well. My favorite would be a combination of all three lol combining the grungyness and the stripes with the second one.

"The Sounds":

my only complaint with this one is maybe make the text stand out a bit more.

"Hayley Williams: Drummer":

I like Hayley Williams so it gets points for that but that's it.I can't pin point why I'm not liking but something about it is off-putting.I don't see any blatant problems. maybe it's the color I dunno

Overall man I'm impressed you are getting a lot better.

Mate, you have come along in leaps and bounds. This latest batch is by far your best work.

I should probably take a leaf out of your book and realise that sometimes simple is better instead of over complicating the sigs.

very well done dude, look forward to seeing more.