Over/Underated

maddog

The Curse of the Babe

Why? Because the Cubs haven't won the World Series in a longer time then the Red Sox. Both curses are pretty over-rated if you ask me but since the Cubs have had a longer drought their curse gets the less over-rated award. Anyway wasn't the Babe a pitcher when he got dealt to the Yankees? I don't brush up on my baseball facts alot.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

The Curse Of The Billy Goat is OVERRATED!

need proof, Buckner, Buckner, Buckner, Bucker..... since when do you let a ball of that magnitude go under your glove and through your legs? The planets must be aligned against them. The Billy Goat is just a hoax, Cubs just havent had the lineup, and their fans are to close to the game, in bartmans case. We have seen plenty of fans reach over and grab basballs that determined games, look at Griffey a few years ago! The Cubs just have not been able to do it, the Red Sox actually have a curse against them, and thats evident!

*does Marrioti point finger thingy!*

Guest bukkake bandit

Expect a New Episode Tomorrow. If you would like a reserve a spot for a future episode, just post it here. First two get in on tomorrow's episode, then etc.

Here, here.

FIIIX! Clawson arguements were way better and had less spelling mistakes ;)

Errors and Ommisions

The tour de France cyclists actually don't only come out once a year to ride round France. Just like most sports they have a series of majors (ironically I can't remember them now Italy, Germany and the US spring to mind but not certain) and they have to race all year round. The fact that the tour de France is the most well known means very little.

All this said good arguements Mr BnBH, good luck with tonights episode.

Welcome to the second episode of Over/Underrated!

I'm your host maddog, and our contenstants are BnBH and bukkake!

Our first topic:

The Madden Cover Curse: For the past few years players in the NFL have been injured/taken away from the season because of being on the cover of an EA Sports Madden Game.

Is this curse overrated or underrated?

Guest bukkake bandit

I was going to wait a little longer, but eh...

Overrated.

Let's look at the previous three cover boys, shall we?

Michael Vick. With Vick's style of play, it was only a matter of time before he suffered a serious injury. The question is, WHY was Vick trying to show off in a preseason game?

Marshall Faulk. Old age catching up? I'd say so. Entering his ninth season, Faulk only missed a handful of games before being the coverboy. Instead of leading the Rams back to the Superbowl, Faulk suffered an injury which hindered him from playing much through the season. Or as much as he would have liked to, anyway.

Daunte Culpepper. Mr. Inconsistency, anyone? You're throwing passes to the best WR in the league, what's the problem?

I look forward to Ray Lewis breaking this silly little curse this year, and you should too.

Edited by bukkake bandit

Guest BacknBlackHoez

AHH, The Champ Makes His Fantastic Return (or either he has been caught up in school & girls, but ok)

This is a very underrated curse.

It started with Eddie George losing his grip on an Air McNair pass, that led to Ray lewis INT touchdown, CURSE!

Daunte Culpepper has a horrible season, then gets injured, and misses the last 4 games of the season. In 2000, he almost passed for 4,000 yards, and in 2001, he barely managed 2,600 yards, with 14 touchdowns to 13 INT's, CURSE!

Marshall Faulk, well Rams started 0-5, and Faulk only managed 10 Starts! and only rushed for 953 yards, which continuously went down from that yera to this pats season, when he only rushed for 818 yards, CURSE!

The elusive, electrifying, untouchable, exciting, amazing, Michael "Mike" Vick, was the last player to go down to the curse. He wasnt even tackled by Ray Lewis, which would have been a understandable player to put an injury down on Vick, but Adalius Thomas?!?! Vick had play of the year in 2003, when he ran 46 yards against the Minnesota Vikings, making players fall, then making players collide into each other, then in pre-season Adalius Thomas puts him out for 11 games!

Im surprised superstars arent smart enough to notice that the only thing that comes along with the Madden Cover, a bad season or a path to recovery!