TEW05 October 2009 Data

their is one problem i really would like to get sorted for the next version and that is the TV airing dates for All Japan on Gaora, and New Japan and Noah on Samurai TV, i cant find anything on the times their aired at all well that i can understand so if anyone can get that info it would be a massive help

also on TV shows some may note that TNA is set to be recorded on wednesday instead of tuesday this is because if its set to tuesday it airs like in europe so set it to wednesday which i think is their only free day thats if anyone wonders on that not sure who would but hey

anyway any help on Japan's TV and also a lesser extent their PPV situation would be a big help

Here's how the Japan TV schedules should be. I Used the official sites of the network's as my basis. These are all JST.

All Japan's TV show on GAORA should be named All Japan B-Banquet. It Usually airs every 11:30PM-12:30AM every Monday.

New Japan's show on Samurai! TV should be a 2 hour show, every Tuesday's since the latest show was aired last Tuesday. It should be 9:00-11:00 or 11:00-1:00.

New Japan should have a show on 2 hour show on J Sports ESPN called SXW (Strong Style eXtreme Wrestling). It should be Live on Monday's, 8:00-10:00PM.

New Japan should also have a 30 Minute show on TV Asahi called WPW (World Pro Wrestling). Every Sunday's 1:00 AM.

NOAH's show on Samurai! TV should be 2 hours. Every Friday. It should be 9:00-11:00 or 11:00-1:00PM.

NOAH should have a 2 hour show on G+ called NOAH di Colosseo. Every Friday, 7:30-9:30PM.

NOAH should have a 3 hour live show on G+ called NOAH Special. Every Sunday at 7:00.

New Japan and All Japan should have PPV Agreements with SKY Perfect.

Edited by jpmack

Megaupload is being... awful on my computer, can you upload the pic pack and the database to Rapidshare please?

I'll comment on stuff to try and help out afterwards, but yeah, nice work on getting one done either way, trying to attempt one myself... yeah, it's hard work, I'm still working on my now, and this has been since... July/August time. If you want any data from that to use (I have CHIKARA and ISW done and up to date), then I can upload it for you or something. (Y)

were you working on a database that had most main feds done but did a preview including Chikara and ISW, if so i think i kinda invertly did, will credit though and was just to finish ISW off

Yep, that was mine, and no problem anyhow on using it anyhow, twas incomplete data and if helped somebody elses along... then awesome.

I think TNA are massively overrated in popularity terms. They get 15,000 people for an Impact taping and I think ROH are slightly overrated in popularity as well.

For ROH I'd drop 10 from all American locations and for TNA 15-20 from each American location.

I think TNA are massively overrated in popularity terms. They get 15,000 people for an Impact taping and I think ROH are slightly overrated in popularity as well.

For ROH I'd drop 10 from all American locations and for TNA 15-20 from each American location.

ok mate cheers for the feedback, will get that sorted out,

i'd do that but if i changed TNA as you cay it turns them into a cult promotion which their not, they need to be over 65% in 75% of the regions in the home area, and a minimum of 30% in all of them to be a national (although their classed as International since TNA is more over in Europe which they are) but still if i drop their general US raiting anything below 65% then they drop to being cult and thats innacurate since their a national promotions (they do shows over the US at sporatic times) who do international tours (Europe, UK, Japan), this is where its best to get them as close as a promotion as possible with the in game restrictions, as for ROH i have no problem since their still set as cult either way

i'd do that but if i changed TNA as you cay it turns them into a cult promotion which their not, they need to be over 65% in 75% of the regions in the home area, and a minimum of 30% in all of them to be a national (although their classed as International since TNA is more over in Europe which they are) but still if i drop their general US raiting anything below 65% then they drop to being cult and thats innacurate since their a national promotions (they do shows over the US at sporatic times) who do international tours (Europe, UK, Japan), this is where its best to get them as close as a promotion as possible with the in game restrictions, as for ROH i have no problem since their still set as cult either way

While they are not a cult promotion in the real world but in terms of their crowd sizes in real life, in TEW are they.

personally i'd see it more logical to have a best reprensation of promotion size regardless of the crowds it draws, for example im pretty every promotion in game would draw more than double the crowd sizes it gets in reality so i dont see why TNA need to be drastically changed especally as in the raitings things are still expressed close to their real outsome so i dont see why the attendances really matter raiting wise

Is there anyone who could put the database on rapidshare or anything else please? Megaupload won't let me download anything right now.

Data: http://rapidshare.com/files/293736795/TEW05_2009__October_.zip.html

Edited by TheWho87