The Inevitable January Transfer thread '10

Crybaby Bunting

Why would O'Neill sign Bale when he already has 3 left backs? o_0

On that note, Nicky Shorey's loan move to Forest is set to become permanent in January.

Gareth Bale also rumoured to be a Forest target, but they won't be signing both obviously.

Another Spurs defender Michael Dawson will be leaving, Sunderland, Wigan and Forest (again) linked.

Liverpool linked with Emile Heskey again, most likely a loan move.

Craig Bellamy apparently not fancied by Mancini at City despite cracking form this season.

Arsenal linked with loads fo strikers including Carlton Cole (again), Maroune Chamakh (yet again) and Andre Gignac (We need new arsenal rumours!). Also with defenders Gary Cahill and Brede Hangeland, both of which would involve Jack Wilshire going on loan to Bolton/Fulham in exchange as part of the deal.

Jermaine Pennant after move back to England, no destination as of yet.

Not premiership but:

Swansea City's Leon Britton looking for a move back to London (for personal rreasons) with QPR and Charlton interested.

Zak Whitebread move to Swansea to be confirmed, was going to happen in September before an injury.

They should re-sign Richard Dunne. Oh wait, they completely misjudged that one didn't they.

Maynor Figueroa and a winger to provide some additional width please, Adam Johnson will do for Sunderland in January. Something like that I expect.

Dunne had to go, he needed the move himself as he was stagnating at City.

Michael Dawson leaving?!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He's in the form of his life, the two centre backs who are "above him" in the pecking order are constantly crocked, he's basically captain week in week out and the Spurs fans adore him and he adores them.

I'd happily bet money with you that he won't leave in January.

• Like 1

Michael Dawson leaving?!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He's in the form of his life, the two centre backs who are "above him" in the pecking order are constantly crocked, he's basically captain week in week out and the Spurs fans adore him and he adores them.

I'd happily bet money with you that he won't leave in January.

That's what I thought when I first heard it but it keeps coming up in conversation with a lot of people. Obviously he wont be going unless Harry has someone else lined up I think and I've heard nothing about who that might be.

Why would O'Neill sign Bale when he already has 3 left backs? o_0

On that note, Nicky Shorey's loan move to Forest is set to become permanent in January.

Gareth Bale also rumoured to be a Forest target, but they won't be signing both obviously.

Another Spurs defender Michael Dawson will be leaving, Sunderland, Wigan and Forest (again) linked.

Liverpool linked with Emile Heskey again, most likely a loan move.

Craig Bellamy apparently not fancied by Mancini at City despite cracking form this season.

Arsenal linked with loads fo strikers including Carlton Cole (again), Maroune Chamakh (yet again) and Andre Gignac (We need new arsenal rumours!). Also with defenders Gary Cahill and Brede Hangeland, both of which would involve Jack Wilshire going on loan to Bolton/Fulham in exchange as part of the deal.

Jermaine Pennant after move back to England, no destination as of yet.

Did you make all of this up? Or are we talking about nonsense gossip columns?

Because if any of these go through like you say they will I'll be very surprised.