Traditional Mafia VI Sign Ups

Sign ups closed. Rather than just list the selected players, however, I will helpfully state my thought process on seeing each of your applications to increase your chances of entering next time! Note: :wub: means you got in pretty much entirely because I like you.

MPH: IN - :wub:

bigsheep: IN - I got confused by his sig and thought he was Pleatherface

SDM: IN - :wub:

badotori: IN - he's right, I do need a token newbie. Plus I like him somewhat.

LCS: IN - :wub:

9 to 5: IN - :wub:

Ruki: IN - I kind of want to see if he gets modkilled again too.

EddieG: OUT - played one of the worst goddamn games of chess I've ever seen

Molly: OUT - I have my token newbie. And also, who?

pizzamonkey: IN - he's never gotten to play a TEOL game before. A chance everyone should have!

thug: IN - he is brilliant.

TheRossWalker: OUT - he's been milking that 'you are brilliant' quote a bit long for my liking. You have to work for it, dammit.

Katsuya: OUT - I was one of those people you said you weren't interested in Mafia right now to. YOU LIED TO ME. :(

oldskool: IN - I'm pretty sure I've excluded him in the past and now I can't remember why, so it's only fair that I let him in now.

The Ace: IN - he does always miss Trad Mafs.

Blaze: OUT - revealed that he didn't like football in the last MSN conversation I had with him

theburninator77: OUT - name is too hard to shorten

wrathofcarnage: IN - I have a vague recollection he did something good for me in a recent game and although I can't remember what it was, I'm going to go with my gut

TheEgoII: OUT - he did say put him on the reserve list. Besides, I have The Ego I.

deangelo: OUT - got me lynched in Supermodel Island :@

So our final list of twelve, produced with a combination of pure bias and my horrific memory skills, is:

1. MPH

2. bigsheep

3. SDM

4. badotori

5. LCS

6. 9 to 5

7. Ruki

8. pizzamonkey

9. thug

10. oldskool

11. The Ace

12. wrathofcarnage

As usual, those rejected this time go on the list of reserves and will get higher consideration in future games, although as this should demonstrate, reminding me of that fact at the time will unquestionably help further your cause.

Roles will be sent out at some point in the near future, after which the game will start.

theburninator77: OUT - name is too hard to shorten

There are some who call me.... Burny.

I like to call him Thebur. It's sort of like Wilbur. It makes him sound... distinguished.