TEW05 Real World Update: April 2010

this is old news but Vince McMahon's wages are totally wrong.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/122533/Details-On-Linda-&-Vince-McMahon/s-Earnings-And-Assets.htm

"Vince's salary was listed at just $1,000 (he gets most of his income through the WWE stock the McMahon family owns)."

we dont control wages their all done automatically in game

Paul Burchill's style is listed as Cruiserweight, although I'd say he fits into the Strong Style / Brawler mold a lot better.

it depends on your view of Burchill, i remember him from his pre WWE period where i'd easilly class him as a Cruiserweight/Super Junior because he used alot of fast pased moves however i do see the logic of him having a Strong Style.

SD Spoilers?

- From Lee Wheatley: After winning the world heavyweight championship wwe.com has moved Jack Swagger's profile to the Smackdown roster page. at the moment his profile is still on raw but the link is dead

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1270316492.shtml

WWE has once again released former tag team champion Lance Cade. Cade was rehired by WWE in October 2009, but was never brought back to the main roster. He is seeking independent bookings at LanceCade@gmail.com.

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1270304057.shtml

*Remove Lance Cade from WWE/FCW.

PWInisder.com is reporting that both The Great Khali and Batista will be taking some time off while the Undertaker is also expected to take his usual break following WrestleMania. Khali wrestled at this week's Smackdown tapings and then confirmed he is going back home. PWInsider also adds that Batista is likely heading out following this month's pay-per-view and with a movie lined up he won't be pulling double duty. With Taker, Batista and Shawn Michaels out, some new talent should be getting a push in the meantime.

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1270254008.shtml

*Remove Khali from WWE and change him to On a Hiatus.

Paul Burchill's style is listed as Cruiserweight, although I'd say he fits into the Strong Style / Brawler mold a lot better.

it depends on your view of Burchill, i remember him from his pre WWE period where i'd easilly class him as a Cruiserweight/Super Junior because he used alot of fast pased moves however i do see the logic of him having a Strong Style.

When his both Aerial stats are F's, I don't see the point of Cruiserweight.

When his both Aerial stats are F's, I don't see the point of Cruiserweight.

yet his strong style stat is 10 points above that and he has never reammy came over as a brawler

I probably don't have to post it but I don't know how much you get around to other parts of the forum/other websites, so -- Kanyon died.

Also, what happened to adding in the newer match types? Who said he'd be adding them in this Month's post but I scanned through and there's no Dog Collar Matches or Hair vs Mask or whatever else was asked!

I am actually working on a completly new match file which is why i have done much to the current one in game, its currently about half the size of the current one but i have still to do the diva/eye candy matches and some new matches in it include Hair vs. Hair, Hair vs. Mask, Mask vs. Mask, Loser Leaves Town, Puroresu Rules, Lucha Rules, TV rules, Bunkhouse Stampede & Last Blood Battle Royals, the plan is to hopefully finish off a few more and get it ready for next months update which would mean some matches might go (mostly multiples of basically the same thing with minor stip changes) but their all done to be more logical and an improvement on the ones in now

ROH Big Bang spoiler

The Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli) are the new ROH World Tag Team Champions.

Also, I'm guessing you check the EWR Stats update threads so not everything posted in there needs to be posted here?

Also, what happened to adding in the newer match types? Who said he'd be adding them in this Month's post but I scanned through and there's no Dog Collar Matches or Hair vs Mask or whatever else was asked!

I am actually working on a completly new match file which is why i have done much to the current one in game, its currently about half the size of the current one but i have still to do the diva/eye candy matches and some new matches in it include Hair vs. Hair, Hair vs. Mask, Mask vs. Mask, Loser Leaves Town, Puroresu Rules, Lucha Rules, TV rules, Bunkhouse Stampede & Last Blood Battle Royals, the plan is to hopefully finish off a few more and get it ready for next months update which would mean some matches might go (mostly multiples of basically the same thing with minor stip changes) but their all done to be more logical and an improvement on the ones in now

It would probably save you a ton of time if you copied the match types from another mod like DOTT.

Then you could just add in the new match types that you want.

If anyone is doing more storylines I'd like to request a wcw one where jericho was trying to get the cruiserweights masks or the jericho malenko feud complete with Jericho reading the list of holds.

Alright! Sounds Good! I just wanted clarification on what was going on :)

This is a personal preference question, but I really need to ask why do you keep dead guys in the database? I always delete them before a game as to me it doesn't seem right having them there.

Its good to remember the legends of the wrestling world

It would probably save you a ton of time if you copied the match types from another mod like DOTT.

Then you could just add in the new match types that you want.

Thats what the current set it which means their is a load of miss matched matches some with relivence and others with none, the reason im making a whole new file is to clean it up from having a million and one matches that are basically the same rules wise just under a different name

This is a personal preference question, but I really need to ask why do you keep dead guys in the database? I always delete them before a game as to me it doesn't seem right having them there.

their left in for linage and such, since workers who die in game are still in the game whats the difference in having workers who've died before hand still in the game