Remixes

METALMAN

Is there any compilation or something with good remixes on it? Because I have recently realised I love remixes. A few I like even better than the original song, these being:

- however iffy time has shown Klaxons to be, this remix remains brilliant.

I Am Not A Robot by Marina & the Diamonds - Starsmith remix

Or just tell me some other good ones. Preferably ones where I already know the song.

Kyte's remixes are generally top notch. They've done;

"The Lucky One" by Au Revoir Simone

"The Red Song" by The Late Parade

"Owl In The Dark" by Stephanie Dosen

"Cradle" by The Joy Formidable

"Moving To New York" by The Wombats

...all are awesome.

Styrofoam does some cracking remixes too. His remix of "Along The Wall" by Leigh Nash (of Sixpence None The Richer) is one of my favourite songs ever, his "Drugs Or Me" by JEW is miles better than the original and his "Nothing Better" by The Postal Service is cracking too...he uploaded an of Montreal remix recently which I've got that's pretty damn good too.

Also, really enjoying the Owl City/Adam Young remix of "I Wake Up In A Car" by Something Corporate from their new best-of, CD.

"End Of Summer (Gary Maguire Remix)" by Activa, is banging.

And a couple of recent stuff, the Labrinth Ft. Tinie Tempah remix of "Stylo" by Gorillaz is epic...as is The Sound Of Arrows remix of "Hole In My Heart" by Alphabeat.

Edited by YI

Soulwax & DFA both released a compilation of their remixes. Both are top notch if you like their production styles. I think Calvin Harris's remixes - he does The Reeling, She Wolf, Great DJ, Hearts On Fire, Let's Make Love and Listen to Death From Above. Crookers have some great remixes of Thunderstruck, The Salmon Dance, Bossy, Telephone, Animal, If U Seek Amy, Get Your Boots On, Fancy Footwork. Justice also has some great remixes as well - Let Love Rule, Get Your Boots On, Electric Feel, Love Stoned, The Fallen, Human After All, She Wants To Move, etc.

Edited by RockPaperScissors