Shia LaBeouf apologizes for Indiana Jones 4

apsham

Mega+DragonZord.jpg

I didnt really think there was anything wrong with Indy 4, not having seen the first three (which I still need to do). If the other films are as out-there as this one then I don't see WHY people would complain.

If anything. They should apologise for not giving Starscream his voice from the cartoon. If they'd done that, the films would have been great. Admit it, if he spoke in that voice everything shitty about the 2 films would be forgotten.

I cannot agree more, that and if they hadn't ruined Megatron mad.gif

I think you'll find that sadly Chris Latta (the original Starscream) passed away. What I thought was cool though, was that the movie starscream (Charlie Adler) was the voice of Cobra Commander in the new GI Joe cartoon, just like Chris was also the voice for the original Cobra Commander in the 80's cartoons.

To be fair the Dinobots were made after they'd been on Earth for a fair time, to fight that natty digger thing the Decepticons had. So blending in wasn't really that important. Basically built to be thick, but powerful. [/nerdism]

Also, much love to one of the Dinobots being called "Slag". Always gives me a giggle.

Can anybody tell me what happened to the missing Dinobot? There was like 5 of them but one mysteriously disappeared and I don't think was ever refered to again. blink.gif

One last thing, was I the only one that really didn't like Perceptor? I loved Wheeljack and Ratchet and Perceptor took over their roles and I remember hating him at the time for it.

Why is he apologizing for? I found the movie rather enjoyable(Up till the ending didnt make any since). It was a good action comedy that reminded me why I liked the original Indy movies in the first place. Yeah it wasnt as good as those were, but he did a really good job in it, he has become one of my favorite actors right now...

I liked the "Peppys Vs Bikers" Sock Hop Fight. Even though that was the biggest cliche in the whole movie, it made me laugh so hard as I was all like "Yep, thats Indy Movies for you."

It isnt his fault the Direction and writing in this movie wasnt as good as the other Indy movies, his acting in it acturally saved the movie for me...