Naruto Mafia: Chunin Exams SIGNUPS

• 3 weeks later...

Pasted the role PM's below because Ruki ate the main thread. Fucking Ruki.

Lionheart,

You Are Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha aligned Host of the Nine-Tailed Fox .

Naruto_Uzumaki.jpg

As the Jinchuriki of the nine-tailed fox, you are granted a great deal of chakra from the Demon Fox’s spirit. However it mostly lies dormant, able to escape only in moment’s of extreme exhaustion or intense emotion. For the most part, you are a pretty mediocre ninja. That is, of course, until you start to get angry…

For now, you do nothing. This will change as the game progresses.

You win when all threats to Konoha are eliminated.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Good luck,

Plubby

With each death, would "grow" a tail. Each phase passing would shrink said tail. Deaths of Sasuke or Sakura would be good for 3x tails. If he hits nine, turned into a Serial Killer.

This did not happen >_>

Gamemaster,

You Are Sakura Haruno, Konoha aligned Kunoichi with untapped potential .

Sakura_Haruno.jpg

As a Genjutsu (Illusion technique) type of ninja, the potential for great ninja prowess is there, but your resume boasts fighting another girl to a double-KO draw, and a lot of fainting. Somewhat lame. You are adept at making traps, as you demonstrated defending Naruto and Sasuke in the second Chunin Exam.

Once each night, you may lay a trap at the door of someone’s house. If anybody attempts to enter or leave it, they have a 50% chance of setting off the trap, which would stop their attempt to enter/leave.

Good luck,

Plubby

Laying traps was all she had done to this point in the Anime. So I made her an all-purpose blocker that would stop all roles into or out of the house. As I said in the main thread, stopped some key evil abilities. Also blocked some good abilities going through, so negative points there. Overall well played though, selected targets well.

MPH,

You Are Sasuke Uchiha, Konoha aligned avenger and sole survivor of the Uchiha clan massacre .

Sasuke_Uchiha.png

As the last known member of the once-mighty Uchiha clan, you hold a power that only Kakashi Hatake shares with you…the Sharingan eye. You’re using your birthright, and the gift Kakashi has given you to drive you forward in your path to sweet, sweet vengeance

Once a night, you may use your Sharingan eye on a player, revealing that player’s techniques to you.

Good luck,

Plubby

One of three pseudo-investigators. Identified techniques used. Struck gold on night 0 when he hit Gaara and would have again with LD on night 1. So lucky, Empee.

Slogger,

You Are Neji Hyuga, Konoha aligned master of the Gentle Fist .

Neji_UzuHyuga.png

The Byakugan eye, one of the three great dojtusu (eye techniques) rests more strongly in you than it has in anyone in generations.With it, you have nearly 360 degree vision, save for a small blind spot emitting from the back of your neck. You can also see people’s chakra networks and disrupt them with your Gentle Fist Taijutsu (physical techniques)

Once a night, you may use your Byakugan on a player to identify their Chakra network, allowing you to determine the role that player is using.

Good luck,

Plubby

True investigator. Wasted his night one on Ace. Got trapped on night two. Woops, Gamemaster.

EddieG,

You Are Tenten, Konoha aligned Ninja Tool Expert .

Tenten.png

In a team of close-range shinobi Neji Hyuga and Rock Lee, your unmatched prowess with weapons of all types is invaluable in battle, particularly when it comes to ranged weaponry

Once during the game, at night, you may use your summoning technique, “Rising Twin Dragons”. This technique summons enough weaponry to arm a battalion of troops, which you can direct at an enemy with your chakra. To use this ability, PM me the player you wish to target, and you will attack them with this ability. The “twin” part of the ability comes into play the next night, when you may draw all the weapons back into the sky with wires that are attached to them and direct them at a new target.

The success of this ability is determined on a case-by-case basis. Some targets will be killed, some may have a chance of resisting the technique, and some the technique will never be able to kill.

Good luck,

Plubby

Woops, again. Not awful thinking that he may have been killed early because of lol, Eddie - but still a waste to blow his load early like that regardless.

burny,

You Are Rock Lee, Konoha aligned drunken master of the Loopy Fist .

Rock_Lee.jpg

Long derided as a talentless shinobi with no chance of success, you have proven your worth as a Ninja with your breathtaking Taijutsu (physical technique) skills. However the true extent of your powers is unlocked…at the moment the first drop of Elixir passes your lips. Then you reveal yourself to be a true master of…THE LOOPY FIST!

You have two vials of elixir with you. At any point during the game you may drink one of them. They will grant you 24 hours (two turns) of protection from ALL abilities. If anyone attacks you, you will kill them with your stunningly powerful taijutsu. This does not protect you from lynches.

Good luck,

Plubby

Also had a drunkpost role requirement. You bastards.

SRN,

You Are Kiba Inuzuka and his dog, Akamaru, Konoha aligned pair with the powerful sense of smell .

Kiba_Inuzuka.jpg

“Deal with it. I never go into battle without Akamaru!” That’s what you said to Naruto when you battled in the preliminaries of the third Chunin Exam, and with the Man Beast Clone technique, you can transform Akamaru into a perfect copy of yourself, allowing you to use powerful techniques such as Man-Beast Ultimate Taijutsu: Fang Over Fang

Whenever you are targeted by an ability, yours and Akamaru’s sense of smell will detect an incoming threat, and Akamaru will use Man Beast Clone, turning himself into you. This has a chance of confusing the incoming ability, causing them to get the results of Akamaru (a non-playing puppy) rather than yourself (a playing human character)

Good luck,

Plubby

two-shot townie. Nothing to see here, move along.

Ruki,

You Are Hinata Hyuga, Konoha aligned heir to the Hyuga Clan .

Hinata_Hyuga.jpg

Whilst you possess the Byakugan Dojutsu (Eye technique) like your cousin Neji, yours is nowhere near as powerful as his. That said though, Neji is a genius, and one of the most powerful Genin in generations. The comparison is not particularly fair to you, as anybody who wields the Gentle Fist with the Byakugan is a dangerous opponent.

Once a night, you may use your Byakugan eyes on a player. This will tell you details as to their Chakra network, revealing a hint as to what role they had.

Good luck,

Plubby

Potentially a very powerful investigative role. Glad that Ruki got it, it may have been wasted on someone without Naruto knowledge.

Got told the number of bodies that player had, and the number of Chakra networks within that player. Usually got One/One results (Ie one body possessing a single Chakra Network) but would have received these stranger results:

Naruto: One Body/Two Chakras

Shino: Thousands of Bodies/Thousands of Chakras

Orochimaru: One Body/One Foreign Chakra

Sasuke: One Body/A troubled Chakra Network

Gaara: One Body/Two Chakras

Kankuro: Two Bodies/One Chakra

Kiba: Two Bodies/Two Chakras

Forky,

You Are Shino Aburame, Konoha aligned Creepy Insect Tamer .

Naruto_Uzumaki.png

As one of Konoha’s Aburame clan, you are the host body for a horde of parasitic insects, who in return for this “accommodation” do your bidding. These insects feed off chakra, and can incapacitate an enemy by draining their chakra. The male beetle will also follow the female of the species anywhere.

Once per night, you may plant a female beetle on a player of your choice. The male beetles you host will show you where the beetle (and subsequently, the player they attach to) has gone that evening.

Good luck,

Plubby

Tracker. Pretty much a layup creating this role.

Ace,

You Are Shikamaru Nara, Konoha aligned Boy Genius.

Shikamaru_Nara.jpg

One of the brightest young shinobi not just in Konoha, but the entire world with an IQ well over 200, the only limiting factor on your potential is your own lack of enthusiasm. It’s a drag, but you’re involved in this battle too.

Once per night, you may use your Shadow Possession technique on a player of your choice. That player will be unable to move that night.

Good luck,

Plubby

Ace returns to his first ever role with the security guard. Another layup.

Darnez,

You Are Ino Yamanaka, Konoha aligned Kunoichi with anger management issues .

Ino_Yamanaka.jpg

Mostly seen preening over your own appearance trying to be more attractive to boys, you still possess the powerful Mind Transfer technique, as passed down through your family. This technique makes you a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.

Once per night, you may use your Mind Transfer technique on a player of your choice. You can force that player to use their technique on another player of your choice.

Good luck,

Plubby

and Ino completes the hat-trick of gimme roles with the Bus Driver.

Marcos,

You Are Choji Akimichi, Konoha aligned Plus-sized Shinobi .

Choji_Uzumaki.jpg

One of Konoha’s tubbier ninjas, you possess great strength in that bulk, but hate being called fat. But hey, chubbies rule, and you’re sure going to do your part to help the village in the upcoming battle.

Once per night, you may choose a player. You will guard that player with your Expansion Jutsu, using your bulk to shield them from harm.

Good luck,

Plubby

Bit of a stretch, but with no medical ninjas (aside from Kabuto) at this point, I needed a doc somehow. Slick move by the mafia on night zero.

Ego,

You Are Gaara of the desert, Sand Siblings aligned powerhouse with an existential complex .

Gaara.jpg

You exist for yourself, you love only yourself. You have found meaning in the killing of others and now you have been turned on Konoha to kill them all. And you will, because only in the killing of others can you prove that you truly exist.

Once per night, you may choose a player. That player will be killed.

You win when the Sand Siblings (Gaara as played by The Ego II, Kankuro as played by TKz and Temari as played by nabeel) outnumber the remaining players.

Good luck,

Plubby

Already gone over Ego. Just unlucky, really.

nabeel,

You Are Temari, Sand Siblings aligned token female Sand ninja .

Temari.jpg

Your team leader, Baki (not represented in the game) has sent you with your brothers Gaara and Kankuro to ensure that the plan to destroy the leaf village goes ahead smoothly. As the best young female ninja in the Sand Village and eldest of the Sand Siblings, you are entrusted with keeping an eye on your younger brothers, though Gaara is acknowledged as the leader of the group by strength.

Twice during the game, at night, you may use your giant fan to blow huge gusts of gale-forced wind across the leaf village, causing any and all techniques to readjust onto new targets.

You win when the Sand Siblings (Gaara as played by The Ego II, Kankuro as played by TKz and Temari as played by nabeel) outnumber the remaining players.

Good luck,

Plubby

Went AFK early. Ability was a global bus driver, which would have been WACKY!!! :D I think the ability would have been best used on night two, when there was still a lot going on. But that's just me personally.

TKz,

You Are Kankuro, Sand Siblings aligned Puppetmaster .

Kankuro.jpg

You are the middle child of the Sand Siblings, with a middle child’s personality. Brash, obnoxious, and always spoiling for a fight – you use your puppet named Crow as your weapon and second body in battle.

Once per night, you may disguise Crow as a player of your choice. If your target is investigated or dies, the presence of Crow will make it look like that player is you.

Good luck,

Plubby

Underutilised his ability, I think. But still did OK. Was about to get targeted from all sides I think, which would have made it hard on nabeel or his replacement.

LD,

You Are Orochimaru, Orochimaru aligned deranged quasi-immortal Sannin with a desire to learn all the jutsu of the world .

Orochimaru.jpg

After being knocked back as a potential candidate for the fourth Hokage (leader of Konoha), you vowed revenge. Now, after unlocking the secrets of the Immortality Jutsu, granting yourself all the time in the world to learn all the jutsu of the world, you, along with Kabuto Yakushi (Nick Adams) have returned to exact your revenge on Konoha by wiping it out.

Once per night, you may choose a player. That player will have the Cursed Seal of Heaven or Cursed Seal of Earth implanted into them. The power of the cursed seal is enough to kill most shinobi within 24 hours, but a very select few survive and in fact thrive with the power of the seal.

You win when the Orochimaru-aligned players outnumber the remaining players.

Good luck,

Plubby

All players except Sasuke were killed 24 hours after being infected with the Curse Mark. Sasuke would have become converted at this point, forming a second three-man mafia.

Nick Adams,

You Are Kabuto Yakushi, Orochimaru aligned Konoha turncoat and Medical Ninja .

Kabuto_Yakushi.jpg

As servant and right-hand man of Orochimaru (LittleDaniel), you serve your master faithfully in his plan to destroy Konoha. While adept as a shinobi in your own right and especially talented as a Medical Ninja, your mission in the plan to destroy the village is to place a Genjutsu (Illusion Technique) on the villagers gathered at the stadium to prevent any sort of organised response to the invasion of Konoha.

Once per night, you may choose a player. That player will be placed under your genjutsu and rendered unable to use their ability that night.

You win when the Orochimaru-aligned players outnumber the remaining players.

Good luck,

Plubby

Another roleblocker. I think I had maybe one too many, but the ability made sense.

I wanted to use my ability right after I asked for a replacement and if the game hadn't shut down, I'd have done so.

Figured I could escape suspicion for another night but TKz was getting a lot of attention so I felt that night would've been the best to use it.