Naruto Mafia: Chunin Exams SIGNUPS

For those who don't know, Naruto is a manga and subsequent anime about Ninjas. They're very samurai-like, but Ninjas all the same. The Chunin Exam Arc is the second major plot-line of the Naruto series. The Chunin Exams are exams that Ninja must take to move between the second Ninja Rank (Genin, or Low Ninja) to the third (Chunin, or Middle Ninja. Hence the name Chunin Exams). This Mafia will be for 17 players, and will draw inspiration from events that have transpired on or around the end of the Chunin Exam arc. However not everything will be 100% faithful to this point, as some characters were not sufficiently fleshed out to be able to make good roles for them. In this sense, and considering that I have made the roles as broad as possible for this reason - knowledge of the Naruto is not necessary, but may provide some help with playing the game. That said, I encourage anyone interested to join, regardless of familiarity with Naruto or Mafia experience, particularly as I try to include players who are yet to play in a Plubby-Powered Mafia.

Signups will continue until between 12 and 24 hours after I have 17 signups (depending on when in the day this occurs) to allow for people who don't notice the thread immediately. Standard Mafia Rules will apply, and please feel free to ask any questions you may have via posting in this thread, PM, or MSN.

Thanks!

- Plubby

Signup List:

1. TravisL

2. theburninator77

3. EddieG

4. Lionheart

5. Red Dead Ruki

6. nabeel

7. MatthewS

8. Forky

9. Marcos