Working on a Pic Folder update

Ok........ So I'm trying to update my pics folder (or should I say complete it...). I'm planning on releasing it either as a .Zip file or I'll set up a photobucket account for it.

I'm also working on a scenario update for EWR that will be released along side these pics. I just want to make sure that the pics are done first.

So basically I'm going through the workers in the game, and I've decided to start with the women (mainly because there is less of them, and thus I can get it done sooner). I'll also be going alphabetically (just to make it easier). And, to keep it uniform, all pics are Kyky, if you guys have a non-kyky pic or even a google images type of pic send it over this way and I'll cut them myself.

So here's starting with A. These are the women who's pics I'm missing.

Alexandra Hernandez (20, Mexican)

Alexis Lightfoot (24, American)

Allaylah Silky (26, American)

Amber (26, American)

American Bombshell (31, American)

American Cream Pie (27, American)

Ana Mosity (32, American)

Anella (24, Australian) - Need another one if possible - Found a decent shot from YouTube.

Angelicsin (26, American)

Anna Marie (25, Canadian)

Archangel (35, American)

Athena (34, American)

Avalon (25, American)

Aya Koyama (36, Japanese)

So there you have it. The rest of them I have, so if anyone can help me out with these that would be great. If we really cannot find a pic, I'll likely cut them from the data, because as far as I'm concerned that means we have no proff they exist until then.

Thanks a bunch guys.

EDIT: I'm still looking for this one...

Angel(28, British) - Need another one if possible

I currently have an Angel that I found on redhotdivas.com. Juding by the background, she worked for Jungalo CHampionship Wrestling. Is that accurate?

Edited by arwrestling

I'm gonna add another dimension here...

I'm also gonna need some stats for certain people. In my files right now, I have many wrestler pictures that are either not in the data or under another name. So if anyone can point me towards an online profile for these guys, or provide stats (if possible) please help me out with this aswell.

Again, I'm starting with the ladies and alphabetically.

Amanda, Asami Kawasaki, Ashley Paige, Ayumi Kurihara

Amanda.jpgAsami_Kawasaki.jpgAshley_Paige.jpg

Again, thanks guys. And I'm still looking for the help on the missing pics ;).

Edited by arwrestling

I guess your working off the current EWR updates.

Well if you want a good place to try and find some history on people try this place http://cagematch.net/

yes its german but most of its in english, put the name in the search box find the profile and see if their are any pics/any external links (like myspace) to get them from. plus its a good place to find if their even a real person.

Thanks both of you guys....

Just a quick note to help you guys out though. Steesh, that Amber pic is for Amber 2.0.

And SpanishMen, the Athena pic you have is for The Goddess Athena. I did manage to find a pic for Athena though (she used to be a GLORY Girl and used to be named Athena YPW). But thanks for the rest, thats terrific.

I'm just gonna ask though, if anybody has other pics of Anella and Angel. I'd prefer to see more of Anella tbh, and Angel's face iof possible.

Thanks

I'll post the Bs soon.

Well if you want a good place to try and find some history on people try this place http://cagematch.net/

yes its german but most of its in english, put the name in the search box find the profile and see if their are any pics/any external links (like myspace) to get them from. plus its a good place to find if their even a real person.

Google has a translating tool that, whenever I go to cagematch, it creates a popup that allows me to translate it into english if I want. It's not perfect, but helps me out tremendously.

Alexandra Hernandez

A_Hernandez.jpg

-Bill

Quoted for emphasis...

EDIT: I'm still looking for this one...

Angel (28, British) - Need another one if possible

I currently have an Angel that I found on redhotdivas.com. Juding by the background, she worked for Jungalo CHampionship Wrestling. Is that accurate?

Alright. So aside from Angel, it looks as though I've got all the female A's done. So thank you guys for that...

Apprantly, I already had all the B's so we're moving on to C's.

Same thing here, these are the pictures that I'm missing and that I need. It isn't neccessary that they be KyKy, I can take care of that ;)

Candice (23, American)

Carmen (28, American)

Carrie (22, American) - Former GLORY Girl

Cherri Delicious (27, American)

Cherry Blossom (25, British)

Cherry Pie (24, American) - Former GLORY Girl - found one

Chie Terashita (28, Japanese)

Chihiro Nakano (32, Japanese)

Christy Order (35, American) - Used to wrestle for Women Of Wrestling

Ciara Wild (30, British)

Commando Bolshoi (38, Japanese)

Crazy Daisy (25, American) - Former GLORY Girl

Crazy Mimi (29, American) - Student of the Team 3D Academy

So again, thanks in advance. Any kind of link, picture (cut or not already) would be appreciated!

Edited by arwrestling

Carrie's Glory Girl page is still active: http://www.glorywrestling.com/gg/Carrie/C.asp

Crazy Daisy's Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/queenofthering

Actually, I have cuts of the entire list (I only need a pic for 2 of the women currently in the entire game... 3 if you count Kyoko Ichiki, as I only have a black and white of her... The other 2 I need are Bailey Parker and Starlight Amy). Unfortunately, they aren't kyky or anything, but if you want to at least fill some holes, throw me a PM with your list and I could put together a zip file with the ones you need.

-Bill

I'll give you this much Bill...

Bailey Parker's myspace... http://www.myspace.com/partyinhardsince88

I can't find a whole lot on Starlight Amy though. Her official website seems to be down. I'll keep looking though. As for a .ZIP file, that'd be terrific. It's gonna take me at least a week or two to figure out what I need, but I'll definitly take you up on that when the time comes. ;) Thanks

As for a .ZIP file, that'd be terrific. It's gonna take me at least a week or two to figure out what I need, but I'll definitly take you up on that when the time comes. ;) Thanks

No rush, take your time. Fair warning though... I'm scheduled for surgery next week, so I don't know how soon I'll be able to get everything together in a zip (the surgery is primarily the reason I'm not planning on a July update). If you can get a list of your requests together and see if others have them on kyky, then I can fill in the blanks after that, it'd probably save you a bunch of time cutting and waiting on me to get everything rounded up. I have to travel to Minnesota for the surgery (about 600 miles away) so my EWR work will be limited, if I can do anything at all. But, whatever you need when I get back (hopefully by the end of June) I'll be happy to send over... Like I said, just PM, cause I'm bad at checking the boards besides the update threads.

Thanks for the cuts and leads you had on the ones I needed. :)

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

• 2 months later...

So... Time I get back on the boards for help. I've made a lot of progess, but I'm still missing these. It isn't neccessary that they be KyKy, I can take care of that ;)

Candice (23, American)

Carmen (28, American) ---- Is this the one who was in WWC (Puerto Rico)? If so I have it.

Charity(??? american) - The blonde Naughty Girl from Wrestlicious.

Christy Order (35, American) - Used to wrestle for Women Of Wrestling... looking for a good quality one

Ciara Wild (30, British)

And let's add the D list...

Dakota (35, American) - GLORY Girl

Dana Dameson (25, American) - former Glory Girl

Darkfyre (23, Australian)

Dash Chisako (21, Japanese)

Debbie Malenko (38, American)

Delta Dawn (37, American)

Delta Lotta Pain (31, American) - Formerly of Women Of Wrestling

Destiny Rains (26, American)

Destiny Star (30, American)

Destinys Diamond (28, American)

Diamonique (26, British)

Dixie Chick (26, American)

Dominique (40, American)

So again, thanks in advance. Any kind of link, picture (cut or not already) would be appreciated!

Edited by arwrestling

So... Time I get back on the boards for help. I've made a lot of progess, but I'm still missing these. It isn't neccessary that they be KyKy, I can take care of that ;)

Candice (23, American)

Carmen (28, American) ---- Is this the one who was in WWC (Puerto Rico)? If so I have it.

Charity(??? american) - The blonde Naughty Girl from Wrestlicious.

Christy Order (35, American) - Used to wrestle for Women Of Wrestling... looking for a good quality one

Ciara Wild (30, British)

And let's add the D list...

Dakota (35, American) - GLORY Girl

Dana Dameson (25, American) - former Glory Girl

Darkfyre (23, Australian)

Dash Chisako (21, Japanese)

Debbie Malenko (38, American)

Delta Dawn (37, American)

Delta Lotta Pain (31, American) - Formerly of Women Of Wrestling

Destiny Rains (26, American)

Destiny Star (30, American)

Destiny’s Diamond (28, American)

Diamonique (26, British)

Dixie Chick (26, American)

Dominique (40, American)

Destiny Rains, I'm pretty sure, is a worker made up by the data, because she's not in the update. But, I have the rest of them: http://www.mediafire.com/?qf1ik8e8oq6qliv

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Thanks a lot Bill... Just to let you know, Destiny Rains is a real worker. She used to be active out of the LPWA. She's been out of action for awhile now due to kidney disease and problems.

It is entirely possible I added her to my data (I'm still using the Feb 2010 data and have over 5000 workers in it so far)...