Online Game Rentals

Just wondering if there's many (or any) people here who use any sites online to rent games?

Signed up yesterday to SwapGame (apparently the best online UK game rental site) and was just wondering about anybodies thoughts on these type of sites. I'm more wondering about how good they are at getting out the games you actually want. I've obviously got a list of ten games and I'm on the unlimited package at the moment. I'm just hoping it's not TOO hard to get hold of a newer released game and how many copies they actually have going through their system.

To date I've only used LoveFilm, which works fine with DVDs and I've never had any trouble or waiting problems for certain items.

I used to use GameFly and I thought it sucked. Was terrible for getting new games and would take forever to ship. Cancelled my subscription after a few months..nothing like Netflix

I used to use GameFly and I thought it sucked. Was terrible for getting new games and would take forever to ship. Cancelled my subscription after a few months..nothing like Netflix

Same here. Used the promotional pricing and when that ended I ended it. They were terrible about having anything available.

Lovefilm is great for games. If you wanted RDR now, you'd get it, and maybe even UFC at a push.

I almost went with them, but SwapGame seem to be rated the same by most reviews I've read and have a larger game collection (biggest in the UK) which is what pushed me towards them. Typically it's UFC that is top of my list as I haven't got round to buying it yet.

I used this once in germany to gain the Rock Band 1 Songs for my Rock Band Colection. I´m not to big of a fan for just lending the games, playing videogames is kinda a spontanius thing for me... and usualy if a get a releas on day one and i want to play it its ruiening my schedule for the following days. So i just buy bargin games most of the time and play them wenever i actualy find the time. I guess it´s different if your not studying and working two jobs...