TEW05 Real World Update: June 2010

Just from looking at the pic on the FCW site, I don't think that Spears is the ref. Seems like the reports are mixed up on it.

I agree. Didn't check the site for photos but he doesn't appear to be Shawn Spears.

z_daniel_skyler.jpg

Daniel Skyler wrestled as Dustin Starr in Memphis.

Looks like my photobucket can agree with you

Dustin_Starr.jpg

Edited by TheWho87

I dont know why Triple H and Mick Foley is listed as having Strong Dislike for each other since they have said that they respected each other. Triple H says in his book and DVD that he respects Foley and felt really honored that Foley picked him to be his last opponent in 2000. Now if Foley really disliked Triple H why would Foley pick Triple H as the guy to retire him?

I wonder why Steve Lombardi has a 7% for Psychology though. I dont think he is that bad and he is actually well respected by his peers and is certainly good enough as a Road Agent that he stuck around for over a decade. Also, my personal opinion is that John Cena should have more Power, but thats just my opinion.

I dont know why Triple H and Mick Foley is listed as having Strong Dislike for each other since they have said that they respected each other. Triple H says in his book and DVD that he respects Foley and felt really honored that Foley picked him to be his last opponent in 2000. Now if Foley really disliked Triple H why would Foley pick Triple H as the guy to retire him?

First off, relationships can change over time .... if I liked a guy 10 years ago I don't have to like him now.

I think this came about when Foley complained about Hunter making fun of Lilian Garcia on a RAW show.

Just from looking at the pic on the FCW site, I don't think that Spears is the ref. Seems like the reports are mixed up on it.

I agree. Didn't check the site for photos but he doesn't appear to be Shawn Spears.

z_daniel_skyler.jpg

Daniel Skyler wrestled as Dustin Starr in Memphis.

Looks like my photobucket can agree with you

Dustin_Starr.jpg

Yeah, it's Dustin Starr alright. I can confirm that he's also on WWE contract. He didn't specify back in March what his contract was for though, so now we know.

- Make G-Rilla's FCW contract name to Brodus Clay.

- Make Orlando Colon's FCW contract name Epico.

- Add 'Polynesian Power Package' w/ Tevita Fifita & G-Rilla to FCW. Set their experience to Low.

- Add Bryan Danielson to DGUSA, EVOLVE, PWG, & WXW.

- Add Rich Swann to EVOLVE as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Make Rich Swann's finisher 'The Rich Kick' (pinfall) on his profile & all contracts.

- Make Drew Gulak's finisher 'The Gu-Lock' (submission) on his profile & all contracts.

- Make Lamar Braxton Porter's finisher 'Porter House Special' (pinfall) on his profile & all contracts.

- Add 'Team Blondetourage' w/ Barbie Blank & Taryn Terrell to WWE. Set their experience to Low.

- Rename the Hawkins & Archer tag team to 'The Gate Crashers' in WWE & FCW.

- Change Taryn Terrell's profile gimmicks to Diva for face & Bitch for heel. Make her a Wrestler Usually & Authority Figure Rarely.

- Change Gabriel Tuft's contract to FCW for the time being.

- Change Dos Caras Jr's contract name to Dos Caras, he has been working under that name on WWE house shows.

- Make Betsy Ruth's finisher 'The Grand Slam' (pinfall) on her profile & all contracts.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Add Xplosion as a 1 Hour Show to Spike TV, on Thursdays, an Hour before iMPACT!

here's the facts:

According to a report on F4WOnline.com, Spike TV will be adding yet another TNA Wrestling program to its' primetime block, which will now be a four-hour TNA block, every Thursday night.

According to the report, Spike will be adding the TNA Xplosion show, which has generally been an international television product, at 8PM on Thursday's, followed by TNA Impact from 9-11PM and TNA Reaction at 11PM.

- Add MavTV to the TV Networks, Mainstream & Tiny, everywhere in the US.

- Add BiteTV to the TV Networks, Mainstream & Tiny, everywhere in Canada except Quebec.

- Add Tuff TV to the TV Networks, Mainstream & Tiny, everywhere in the US except Puerto Rico.

- Add 'Azrieal and Bandido Jr.' w/ Azrieal & Bandido Jr. to CZW. Set their experience to Low.

- Add 'CHIKARA Sekigun' w/ Jigsaw & Mike Quackenbush to DG:USA. Set their experience to Medium.

- Add 'KAMIKAZE USA' w/ Shingo Takagi & YAMATO to DG:USA. Set their experience to Medium & make them Inactive.

- Rename the Yoshino & Doi tag team to 'WORLD-1' in DG:USA. Raise their experience to Good.

- Add 'Team Lightning' w/ Jigsaw & Mike Quackenbush to EVOLVE. Set their experience to Medium & make them Inactive.

- Add 'CHIKARA Sekigun' w/ Jigsaw & Hallowicked to EVOLVE. Set their experience to Low.

- Add 'CHIKARA Sekigun II' w/ Mike Quackenbush & Hallowicked to EVOLVE. Set their experience to Low.

- Add 'Strong Styles Thugs' w/ Homicide & B-Boy to PWG. Set their experience to Low & make them Inactive.

- Add 'The Bravado Brothers' w/ Lance & Harlem Bravado to PWRespect. Set their experience to Medium.

- Add 'The Embassy' w/ Prince Nana & Ernie Osiris to PWRespect. Set their experience to Low.

- Add 'No Limit' w/ Yujiro Takahashi & Tetsuya Naito to TNA. Set their experience to Medium.

- Add Amazing Kong to nCw Femmes Fatales as a Main Event Heel.

- Add Nicole Matthews to nCw Femmes Fatales as a Upper Midcard Heel.

Edited by DoubleJ13

It's unrealistic but maybe keep Undertaker as an Active wrestler on his WWE contract instead of Semi-Active, he was released on day 1 of a TNA game I started & I doubt WWE would ever release Taker.

Yeah, I've started a few games with Taker as "Semi-Active" and WWE ALWAYS cuts him on Day 1. That seems like a real problem. I don't know which situation is better, though. WWE getting to use him way more than he really is used of WWE deciding he's expendable if he's only available as often as he is in real life.

You could always pretend Taker was caught using steroids for the "x" amount of times and warning after warning. This would seem to fit the current WWE as they release anyone once someone outside the company complains. I do understand what WWE are trying to do. But why let a Non Wrestling company decide when a Wrestling company should release a wrestler? Like I said, this is just a thought and it is realistic these days with WWE.

It's unrealistic but maybe keep Undertaker as an Active wrestler on his WWE contract instead of Semi-Active, he was released on day 1 of a TNA game I started & I doubt WWE would ever release Taker.

Yeah, I've started a few games with Taker as "Semi-Active" and WWE ALWAYS cuts him on Day 1. That seems like a real problem. I don't know which situation is better, though. WWE getting to use him way more than he really is used of WWE deciding he's expendable if he's only available as often as he is in real life.

You could always pretend Taker was caught using steroids for the "x" amount of times and warning after warning. This would seem to fit the current WWE as they release anyone once someone outside the company complains. I do understand what WWE are trying to do. But why let a Non Wrestling company decide when a Wrestling company should release a wrestler? Like I said, this is just a thought and it is realistic these days with WWE.

We have fixed the problem so far by putting Taker on a Lifetime contract, yes unrealistic but we dont see him leaving the company anytime soon

EDIT:

On another note i'm cleaning up the PPV carriers and rather than be specific PPV providers im going to be adding in main networks for some TV networks since some wrestling companies sell their footage to a network and they put it on their best channel

Edited by TheWho87

We have fixed the problem so far by putting Taker on a Lifetime contract, yes unrealistic but we dont see him leaving the company anytime soon

EDIT:

On another note i'm cleaning up the PPV carriers and rather than be specific PPV providers im going to be adding in main networks for some TV networks since some wrestling companies sell their footage to a network and they put it on their best channel

Te great Who has helped again. Thanks.

Just an update here, right now their is 112 PPV carriers in the game world and 212 TV networks with 1024 other programs, it basically means ratings may drop between the June and July databases for games running but you can get a better challange since real world shows outnumber wrestling shows to a rather large number

Dos Caras Jr. (Alberto Rodriguez) is expected to debut soon under the name Alberto Del Rio. Caras, Jr. is the son of legendary Mexican Luchador Dos Caras, the nephew of Mil Mascaras and Sicodelico and the cousin of Sicodelico, Jr. and Hijo de Sicodelico, making him part of one of the most well known Mexican wrestling families. He speaks great English. Before pro wrestling, he was part of Mexico's national Greco-Roman wrestling team. He placed third at the World Junior Championships in 1997; won the Central American and Caribbean Games in his weight division three times; and won a medal at the Pan American Games in 1999. He was on track to compete at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, but due to lack of funding, Mexico did not send a wrestling team that year. He's also competed on-and-off in MMA with a record of 9-5-0 dating back to 2001. At Pride's Bushido 1 event in 2003, he fought Mirko Cro Cop, in an open challenge where the rules were amended so he could wear a Lucha mask, but he was knocked out with a sick head kick, in 46 seconds of the first round. Caras Jr. has

also previously wrestled for AAA and CMLL.

(credit: The Wrestling Globe Newsletter)

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1277375465.shtml

-Put English to Fluent for Dos Caras, Jr's languages.

Also, Angela Fong was released.

PS. Should the NXT season 1 rookies be heels?