NCAA 11 Online Dynasty

HailtotheYo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advanced

Since this coming week/week end is Halloween and such (I know I'll have a few things to do with the kid) I'm not going to set the week deadline. I'll take a gander where we're at and set a hard line if needed.

Livid, you've been invited.

Also fellas ... we *can have job changes. We won't get the invitations and offers like offline, HOWEVER, I can change our teams. Just a thought.

Again, no hard deadline this week but shoot for the regular time frame. This will give everyone time for any Halloween festivities and will give Livid time to see where he's at and get things set up for WKU.

How should we go about coaching changes? You can't leave your current school until they're a level three prestige? And even then you can only go to a school with the same star rating? Not that I care, personally, as I'm going to stay at FAU for as long as this lasts. Just curious.

Yeah, it'd have to be done in a realistic manner.

We could do it by prestige level (IE - you have to obtain a certain level before going, and then only to an equal level) ... or by conference level. We've all started in the bottom conferences, we could have to work our way up that level as well (and clearly avoiding the "top" few teams as well in the new conferences).

I just finished probably my hardest fought game in NCAA football. We got hosed on a few penalty calls. But we were losing 14-13 with three minutes left. Texas gets a first down on my 30, and instead of running out the clock some, they threw a 30-yard TD pass, giving me about 2:20 left. I start driving and my receivers dropped not one, but two touchdown catches. So it's 4th-and-goal from their nine, and I find my halfback in the endzone to make it 21-19. I originally call for an option run for the two point conversation, but I see they're bringing blitz. So I audible to quick slants, and boom, I find my receiver in the back of the endzone for the two-points. Now, there's 35 seconds left. Texas has all three timeouts, so Gilbert bombs it aaaaaaaaaaaand picked off! My safety runs it back to midfield. I decide, Fuck it, I'm playing Texas, at Texas, I'm going for the win, not overtime. So I call a pass and my receiver that dropped two touchdowns makes an amazing jumping catch, and holds on after getting destroyed, at the twenty! I have a timeout, so I very carefully run the ball to the middle of the hashmarks. Boom, field goal good as time expires and the #10 Texas Longhorns lose at home, to the rebounding Owls of Florida Atlantic. :)

Joined, but man I was so blinded by the awesomeness that is Bobby Rainey that I forgot how much the rest of the Western Kentucky team sucked. There's definitely some stuff I can work with but it looks like recruiting could be a bitch. Looking forward to turning around such a shitty program though.

yeah, outside of the QB ... and it's either a WR or a CB (can't remember) there ain't much there.

Good luck to you sir.

I'm glad my schedule was frontloaded because (the NCAA LEADING RUSHER) Mr. Borne seems to get hurt and miss half the game, every game now. That sucks and really makes it rough to be run oriented when your 2nd guy is winded after two carries and your 3rd guy blows ass.

My HB class is nice though. Just signed a 3* guy AND a 2* guy that is 6' 225 lbs :D

Just got home, playing game ASAP (doing recruiting online first)

EDIT: and one headache later Idaho gets through Utah State. Sacrafice needs to do his recruiting, I think, because the game says it's played but he's not ready & that usually means unused recruiting hours.

Edited by oldskool