EWR 2010 Stats Update: September

TNA

-Raise Beer Money's tag team experience from 40 to 80. When was the last time that was updated. But yeah, they've become really strong tag team partners as of late, so I think a strong raise is due for them.

-Add the team of Desmond Wolfe and Magnus as London Brawling, and start them off with 4 experience.

-Raise Ink Inc.'s experience to 10.

WWE/FCW

-Drop Titus O'Neil's selling to 35. Though that maybe a bit harsh, did anyone see his selling of MVP's drive by kick. I'm surprised MVP didn't shoot on him right there.

-Luke Gallows is definitely someone who is underrated, and I don't think his stats have changed since his Festus days. He's lost considerable weight, so maybe up his speed 29 and he's getting better in the ring. He's not perfect, but his technical is a lot better then 7. Maybe, a 22 and see what happens from there. Up his selling to 70 as well, guy's been selling very well against Big Show in recent outings. Very underrated I think Gallows is in the game.

-Add friendship between CM Punk and Luke Gallows. Punk specifically requested Gallows as his bodyguard, and is currently his riding partner. He also talked strongly about him on a podcast he did with Colt Cabana, and how he runs a lot of things by him.

-Raise Alberto Del Rio's speed to 65. He doesn't wrestle much like, but when he was a babyface in FCW, he did plenty of the lucha moves you would see guys much smaller then him do.

-Change Jacob Novak's gimmick from Blue Chipper to Arrogant

-Change Derrick Bateman's gimmick from Man in Black to Ravishing. I was thinking suave, but the guy kinda has a stripper type gimmick, and ravishing is close to Rick Rude, and I think that's a better comparison.

-Change Johnny Curtis' gimmick from none to No Gimmick Needed.

-Change Tyler Reks gimmick from Dude to Ice Man, though that could be debated. He has an interesting look to him.

-As much as it pains me, remove Jay Bradley from the roster. Bradley talked on his facebook about how he wasn't signed.

-Tick off menacing for Jackson Andrews. Change gimmick to monster and change his primary finisher to Sit out chokeslam.

Guest The Phenomenal Red
CLARIFICATION ON LUCHA LIBRE USA 'MASKED WARRIORS' FUTURE AND CHANGES COMING TO THE SERIES

by Mike Johnson @ 2:54 PM on 8/31/2010

Lucha Libre USA managing director Steve Ship confirmed to PWInsider.com this afternoon that the current run of "Masked Warriors" episodes on MTV2 has ended, but that is not the end of the promotion nor the series on the network.

While he confirmed that the network and LLUSA still have a 52 episode commitment, Ship noted that the plan was to always do 'seasons' and not a straight 52 weeks, similar to how other properties on the MTV Networks run short seasons and then return.

The scheduled LLUSA event on 9/9 in Corpus Christi, Texas at Whataburger Field and additional LLUSA events will continue to take place as planned, only the content will be filmed and used for the LLUSA website and MTV2's website area devoted to the series. The footage filmed in Charlotte this past weekend will be used online as well.

New material should be added to both websites' at the same time starting in the next few days.

Ship also confirmed There will be changes for the new 'season', including the promotion taping from one location for every episode. Ship said they were not ready to announce where that location would be but would issue an announcement on the location and the new 'season' debuting when the time was right.

Sources within MTV have noted previously that the ratings for the series were where the network expected them to be when the series debuted several weeks back.

Apparently the LLUSA project is not dead on MTV but it is in break. I am not sure when the show will be back on tv though. I am not sure if the show should be kept to keep realizism until the show is back. Whatever anyone thinks and is the majority, I'll back.

Seeing as these updates are popular, why can't it be placed on the front page?

Because the update is only useful to EWR. And because there is a new one every month the link would have to be changed.

The front page hasn't been updated in a while, as (from what I recall) there is no longer a lo-fi version of the site, as it got replaced by the mobile skin.

And they'd also have to add the TEW monthly updates by TheWho & Cpt Charisma to the page too.

And it's not as if this is hard to access as it will always be pinned to the forum.

Edited by Rocky Feller

OVW

Up Ali's charisma to 65... he's growing really well into his new character and on the mic.

Up Ben Wood's brawl to 52...

Up Fang's brawl to 28...

Up James Thomas' brawl to 61...

Up Jimbo Onoo's brawl to 57...

Turn Lowrider face... make his gimmick Old School Face...

Up Sucio's speed to 67...

*Sept 11, OVW is being revamped and so there will be more stats updates from me then

WWE

Add Ryan O'Reilly

Add Patrick Brink - www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-news/wwe-signs-pat-brink.php

Up Bo Rotundo's brawl to 51, charisma to 52.

Up Brent Wellington's brawl to 36.

Up Brodus Clay's brawl to 48.

Up Byron Saxton's overness to 41.

Up Mason Ryan's brawl to 65.. stiffness to 54.

Up Derrick Bateman's brawl to 51, charisma to 61, overness to 23.

Up Hunico's speed to 70.

Up Jacob Novak's overness to 23.

Up Drake Brewer's overness to 22.

Up Johnny Curtis' overness to 26.

Up Liviana's overness to 28, charisma to 61.

Up Naomi Night's overness to 20.

Up Aksana's overness to 20, charisma to 53.

Up AJ Lee's overness to 25.

Up Richie Steamboat's technical to 61.

Up Fahd Rakman's overness to 23.

Up Tito Colon's technical to 48 at least (18 is way too low)

I'd also up Husky Harris' technical to 28 at least.. 14 is way too low

Make Steve Lewington a non - wrestler

Edited by Former DarthHurricane

AAW Updates

Remove N8 Mattson, Nick Brubaker, Phil Atlas, Chris Hybrid from the roster as they haven't been here in ages.

Remove Christian Faith and Vincent Nothing. Christian Faith retired from wrestling took off his mask so I would either remove him from the game or make him a non-wrestler. I think he left for something serious though and doubt he will be back.

Remove Tyler Black for obvious reasons.

Valerie Malone has been kicked from the House of Truth and placed with Mason Beck. Mason Beck got kicked out of HOT too but I dont see he is even on the roster so I guess just remove her from the HOT and turn her face.

CJ Esparza's finishes should both be Shooting Star Elbow. Im not sure what 630 Senton Type and Sudden Death Type is but he finishes with that.

Turn Trik Davis and Ryan Boz babyface. Dave Prazak doesn't manage Trik anymore he manages Arik Cannon and North Star.

I'd make Krotch and MsChif a team as well with probably 10 xp known as "KrotchChif".

Besides Mason Beck id also add Knight Wagner and Jordan McEntyre to the roster as they have both been there for a while. They form "The Chan Clan" and are Chandlers stooges basically. But they dont get jobbed out all the time.

Trik Davis' finishers should also be the TRK'D [impact] and the Ace Crusher.

EDIT: Also, almost forgot, add Larry Sweeney to the roster.

Edited by Shingo Is God

WWE

-Add Norman Smiley to the roster. He's a trainer in FCW, so he could be put down as a trainer. Or has this been discussed before?

-Add Bunkhouse Buck to an open contract, as he seems to be a recurring character on WWE television as Jack Swagger's dad.

-Add Billy Kidman to the roster, under the staff member gimmick, as he's in the same boat as Norman Smiley.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

PWInsider.com new on Aloisia and Joey Style

Aloisia is possibly released due to a testing issue

Joey Styles should have an open staff contract for WWE as his actual talent contract ended.

Also Luke Gallows is not kicked out yet but it is implied he is on the outs of the SES.

Rename Bunkhouse Buck to Jack Swagger Sr.

Things I noticed while playing the game:

Rob Van Dam should be under a WRITTEN TNA deal, he got snatched by WWE in my new game. (N)

2 Cold Scorpio should have 60 overness if CW Anderson does. I think Scorp actually is more over.

Danny Doring's overness is too high, I'd put his at 48.

It should be Brutus Magnus and Desmond Wolfe as London Brawling, not this "other" Magnus.

The Blue Meanie's overness should be lowered to 50.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Tick Menacing for Kevin Steen.

Set Kevin Steen's Gimmick to Bully (He bullies Kyle Durdan, Generico, Cabana, His Opponent, fans)

Harlem & Lance Bravado's Selling boosted to about 70, those guys are REALLY good at making other teams look good when they're squashed.

Edited by auswrestlefan

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Umm was wondering if Top Rope Promotions should be apart of the October Update ?? The company has been running longer then most companys in EWR just asking, so if not I understand :D

plus The Alden Bros :(

Besides ISW which I don't see any reason to remove, what promotion could be removed for Top Rope Promotions to be added. I've seen four of the guys not in the game in Isys Ephex, Jason Blade, Gregory Edwards and Vince Beach (whom I knew.) Out of the four, Isys was the best. Vince was second best and the other two sucked in the ring. There was a reason Edwards was only on one Squared Circle Wrestling. Just saying...

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'd Turn Darren Young Face and give him the Obnoxious gimmick as he seems like he is gonna just try to annoy the Nexus

Obnoxious don't work for faces. SO either turn him heel or make him Evolution or something like that.

I'd Turn Darren Young Face and give him the Obnoxious gimmick as he seems like he is gonna just try to annoy the Nexus

Obnoxious don't work for faces. SO either turn him heel or make him Evolution or something like that.

It (obnoxious) does work with Tweeners however, so if it is decided this gimmick is best he could be put as a tweener...