EWR 2010 Stats Update: September

I'd Turn Darren Young Face and give him the Obnoxious gimmick as he seems like he is gonna just try to annoy the Nexus

Obnoxious don't work for faces. SO either turn him heel or make him Evolution or something like that.

It (obnoxious) does work with Tweeners however, so if it is decided this gimmick is best he could be put as a tweener...

That would be the best procedure. Tweener with the obnoxious gimmick. Because, I mean he came out during the Orton/Barrett match and he was fussing at the heel(Barrett of course) and then got RKO'd by Orton(the face). So you could pretty much say that he's between the 2 dispositions.

Edited by fusionFX!

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'd Turn Darren Young Face and give him the Obnoxious gimmick as he seems like he is gonna just try to annoy the Nexus

Obnoxious don't work for faces. SO either turn him heel or make him Evolution or something like that.

It (obnoxious) does work with Tweeners however, so if it is decided this gimmick is best he could be put as a tweener...

That would be the best procedure. Tweener with the obnoxious gimmick. Because, I mean he came out during the Orton/Barrett match and he was fussing at the heel(Barrett of course) and then got RKO'd by Orton(the face). So you could pretty much say that he's between the 2 dispositions.

IMO Orton is more tweener than face. He is like Taz in 1997-2000 and Austin in 1996 into 1997 when the fans got into him. He does not do face things but the crowds react to him as a face.

Young is just a face by proxy of the angle he is in but I can see why he'd be a tweener.

Jimmy Jacobs should not be a cult leader in DGUSA anymore. He has started a series of videos, the first of which came out over the weekend or today through Dragon Gate's YouTube. I think he would be better fitted as a tweener with an inspirational leader gimmick because he said that during the Age of the Fall he was drunk, getting into fights and all this stuff that was because he was zonked out on pills and street drugs.

Some more FCW information:

-Change Tyler Rek's primary finisher to Burning Hammer

-Change Cable Jones' name to Dr. Cable Jones. I'm guessing give him the evil gimmick, which was the same as Dr. Stevie, as he seems like he's a twisted evil chiropractor, or something.

-Change Johnny Curtis' finisher, his primary one, to the Johnny Kick and it's an impact move.

-Add the team of Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman, under the name, Curtis and Bateman. Give them 1 exp.

Edited by Andrew is Good

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Jim Cornette, Cliff Compton and Eugene Dinsmore back to OVW

Jim Cornette is back with OVW? source pls

Jim said it a few month or so back when he had an interview with Mike Johnson. Jim was saying that him and Danny Davis were getting back together. I think it is a similar role to what he has in RoH.

CMLL News:

Mascara Dorada won the CMLL Welterweight title from Negro Casas.

Tiffany (Alebrije's wife NOT Drew McIntyre's wife) joined CMLL.

Charly Malice mentioned Pirata Morgan (and Hombre Bala/Monsther) as his trainers. Charly Malice has Monsther so add a loyalty to Pirata Morgan for Charly.

Waiting for official sources, but reading on Paredyse's and Kenny Bolin's facebook and that that Cornette is the new troubleshooter.. "Mr Media" Cliff Compton (teaming with Morris Green as tag team called MMA) and Mr Wrestling Nick Dinsmore have returned..

Could be more names in the coming weeks.. and Cornette is using his talent sharing to get OVW back over.. so expect more than the Sinn/ Stacy appearance in the coming month.. WGTT could be making a return, etc.

Soon as I get an official source, I'll post it..

UPDATE: From Mike Johnson on pwinsider..

"Ohio Valley Wrestling officially announced last night that Jim Cornette has returned to the company as "match maker" and will be working fulltime for OVW going forward, back in the roles he previously held for the company during its time as a WWE developmental. OVW also officially announced a working agreement with Ring of Honor, which debuted at the Davis Arena in July and will be running ROH on HDNet Tapings in December at the same venue"

Edited by Former DarthHurricane

Maybe the Anonymous General Manager should be unsackable. WWE releases it in game and its not much use to any other fed seeing as its a laptop.

When you say you removed a lot of duplicates does that include the ladies on the Wrestlicious roster?

Here are some that need to be deleted / changed:

Draculetta = Daffney

Amber Lively = Madison Rayne

Charlotte - Amber O'Neal

Paige Webb = Serena Deeb

Marley Sebastian = Daizee Haze

Maui = Maria Santella

Shauna Na = Kristin Flake

Malibu McKenzie = Lana Kinnear

Glory = Christie Ricci

Alexandra The Great = Danyah

Super Nova / Toni The Top = Nikki Tsugranes

Felony = Rain

White Magic = Lacey

Autumn Frost = Jennifer Blake

Kandi Kisses = Lizzy Valentine

Brooke Lynne = Becky Bayless

Sierra Sheraton = Erica DErico

Maria Toro = Mercedes Martinez

Ninja Yada = Lena Yada

Schoolgirl Hope = Nicole Matthews

Faith = Portia Perez

Lacey Von Erich = well, Lacey Von Erich

Kickflip Kitty = Helena Mayhem

Kickstart Katie = Nevaeh

The Bristol Twins = The Blossom Twins

Sister Ophelia = Rosie Lotta Love

I know one of the "Lunch Ladies" is Lexie Fyfe but these are all the names I can confirm. Obviously some have changed (Madison Rayne & Lacey Von Erich were released I think) but it's a start. Just for future reference.

When you say you removed a lot of duplicates does that include the ladies on the Wrestlicious roster?

Here are some that need to be deleted / changed:

Draculetta = Daffney

Amber Lively = Madison Rayne

Charlotte - Amber O'Neal

Paige Webb = Serena Deeb

Marley Sebastian = Daizee Haze

Maui = Maria Santella

Shauna Na = Kristin Flake

Malibu McKenzie = Lana Kinnear

Glory = Christie Ricci

Alexandra The Great = Danyah

Super Nova / Toni The Top = Nikki Tsugranes

Felony = Rain

White Magic = Lacey

Autumn Frost = Jennifer Blake

Kandi Kisses = Lizzy Valentine

Brooke Lynne = Becky Bayless

Sierra Sheraton = Erica DErico

Maria Toro = Mercedes Martinez

Ninja Yada = Lena Yada

Schoolgirl Hope = Nicole Matthews

Faith = Portia Perez

Lacey Von Erich = well, Lacey Von Erich

Kickflip Kitty = Helena Mayhem

Kickstart Katie = Nevaeh

The Bristol Twins = The Blossom Twins

Sister Ophelia = Rosie Lotta Love

I know one of the "Lunch Ladies" is Lexie Fyfe but these are all the names I can confirm. Obviously some have changed (Madison Rayne & Lacey Von Erich were released I think) but it's a start. Just for future reference.

No, I meant that one person was actually in the game under two different names. The ones ou posted above would be alter egos... There were some instances where the same human being was listed as a worker two times, meaning they could possibly face themselves (IE Draculetta vs Daffney). Daffney is in the game and has an alter ego of Draculetta, so the names will appear as alter egos, but not as two separate people.

In the instances I referenced, it would be like Having one worker named "Mr. Perfect" and a totally separate worker named "Curt Hennig." If that were the case, theoretically, you could sign them both and have them wrestle each other... Not exactly realistic. :)

Also, just FYI:

Shauna Na is played by Danielle Fenech, not Kristin Flake. A google search for the name "Danielle Fenech" will lead you to a few of the same pics that Wrestlicious has posted of he on their facebook page.

Based on the info I have regarding the last set of Wrestlicious tapings, Nikki Tsugranes does play Toni The Top, but does not play Supernova. This pic should help confirm that: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4172570&id=144824402691&ref=fbx_album

Notice Toni (Nikki T) is in the ring wrestling, while Supernova is on the floor, to Daizee Haze's (Marley's) left.

While Nikki might have been in the role at some point (Like the Rap Intro) there obviously was another person portraying Supernova here. Based on my research, I believe it is this worker, who also goes by Crybaby: http://www.glorywrestling.com/gg/Crybaby/C.asp

Pic 2 shows her and Nikki side by side, indicating that they are friends... Their myspaces confirm this as well. Also, crybaby has Wrestlicious as a myspace friend.

Pic 4 shows Crybaby in the "Supernova costume."

Of course, this evidence is all circumstantial, but it's all I have to go on as of now. :)

Hopefully, this all makes sense. BTW, the other Lunch Lady is Fantasia: http://www.glorywrestling.com/gg/Fantasia/F.asp

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rename Lucha Libre to AAA Sin Límite

Rename Silver Kain to Silver Cain

Teddy Hart out of AAA

Add Verano de Escandalo like Large Event in August for AAA

Verano is curently in the same in September if I am not mistaken.

What's the source on the Teddy Hart deal. The last I heard was, he was out due to a suspension.

EDIT:

How do you determind ratings for TV Networks?

I want to add G4.

WHY?

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Is Caylee Turner from the FCW site Alcia Fox's little sis?

IF you go by Wikipedia, yes she is.

Also Su Yung should be under a WWE developmental deal, though she has not debuted in FCW yet.

Add Marquis Youngston as an alter ego for Vic Adams.