Minecraft!

Sousa

ok fuck my keybord hate, so buying this. I'm in a mood to watch youtube vids of people playing this, know any good ones?

ok fuck my keybord hate, so buying this. I'm in a mood to watch youtube vids of people playing this, know any good ones?

This is what go me hooked...

Me and my son watched his entire series in a few days. staying up til 10-11pm doing so (He's only 4). Thanks to wormmaster for the link.

He starts playing with as much, if not less, knowledge as you do. It's a very addictive series, but not as addictive as the game

• Like 1

So I bought this a few hours ago, mainly because of Sousa's diary thing, but also due to how well received the game has been by pretty much everyone.

Ended up being killed by a spider on my first playthrough because it was still apparently classed as night when I surfaced out of my hidey hole and preceded to chew my ass off.

When I respawned I began to dig into the ground to build myself a base of sorts. Managed to survive for a few days (even found a large cave when I was digging through, but left after I found a creeper down there) before drowning in a deep body of water.

Went further underground in my base upon respawning, finding a large water current of sorts which led to a giant lava pit. I got too close to the edge of the side of some gravel and fell in the pit of lava. Dead again.

And that is my story so far.

I must say I am officially hooked, and glad I spent however much I did on it. Can't wait to get further into it. The wiki is bloody brilliant.

Edited by Darnez FC

This is what go me hooked...

Me and my son watched his entire series in a few days. staying up til 10-11pm doing so (He's only 4). Thanks to wormmaster for the link.

He starts playing with as much, if not less, knowledge as you do. It's a very addictive series, but not as addictive as the game

Whoa, thanks, I love these videos, been watching since I got home today.

In my 2nd world I've been playing for about a month (in-game time) and have nothing to show for it. 22 Iron and 20 coal a few redstone.

Mostly due to dungeon I found just inside a cave. I didn't even deactivate it. I sealed the entrance and dug around to the boxes and stole the contents :shifty:

I've been killed several times by creepers but have caught about a dozen in my water trap and I now have 18 sulphur :D

Did the game get a bit harder with the Beta update or do I just suck more?

I keep getting raped by spiders and Skeletons whenever I enter a cave so I don't do that too much at the moment :unsure:

Man, I'm really enjoying these videos Rocky, but god damn, I both love and hate them. They're great fun to watch, but once you know a few things it kills you when he doesn't notice things. (Like Gravel, which he needs for Flint) And because man, I want to play Minecraft after playing this, but I also really want to keep watching. :P

In my 2nd world I've been playing for about a month (in-game time) and have nothing to show for it. 22 Iron and 20 coal a few redstone.

Mostly due to dungeon I found just inside a cave. I didn't even deactivate it. I sealed the entrance and dug around to the boxes and stole the contents :shifty:

I've been killed several times by creepers but have caught about a dozen in my water trap and I now have 18 sulphur :D

Did the game get a bit harder with the Beta update or do I just suck more?

I keep getting raped by spiders and Skeletons whenever I enter a cave so I don't do that too much at the moment :unsure:

I think it did get harder. Creepers and zombies don't bother me so much(unless they fall on top of me; a zombie did that and killed me instantly), but spiders and skeletons seem way over-powered.

Man, I'm really enjoying these videos Rocky, but god damn, I both love and hate them. They're great fun to watch, but once you know a few things it kills you when he doesn't notice things. (Like Gravel, which he needs for Flint) And because man, I want to play Minecraft after playing this, but I also really want to keep watching. :P

I was lucky enough to watch a bulk of the series before I brought the game. So I only knew what he knew. Which added to the addiction as I wanted to face similar trials and tribulations..

My son came across another series today where it has a father and son playing multiplayer together and helping each other out.

If I get my other PC up and running again, I might play a game with my son :P

I was lucky enough to watch a bulk of the series before I brought the game. So I only knew what he knew. Which added to the addiction as I wanted to face similar trials and tribulations..

My son came across another series today where it has a father and son playing multiplayer together and helping each other out.

Could you pass along that link? I'm really enjoying X's and the Father/Son combo sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

After about 14 episodes he stopped doing a running commentary and just did loads of stuff and showed you after doing it. :( I was enjoying watching and learning the odd thing here and there, like I never knew you're more likely to get Flint with a shovel. I did not like that he did what I'd assume was like, 3-4 hours worth of stuff and just jumped ahead.

I mean, obviously in the end it's his game and stuff, but as a viewer I was disappointed.

Could you pass along that link? I'm really enjoying X's and the Father/Son combo sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

Here's the link to the Father/Son page.

http://www.youtube.c...ser/minecraftwb

Just click on playlists and the videos are there... They average about 30 minutes too :shifty:

I might start watching them tomorrow with my son.

I'm going to look into the link that Flash Gordan now and see what that's about.

EDIT: I have seen a couple of these guys videos before. Most recently the one where the make a Dispenser and try to kill creepers and get totally raped

Definitely funny stuff. And the accents add to the humour as they scream.

Edited by Rocky Feller

When he walked right past a Creeper, which promptly walked up behind him and blew up.

I was like "oh no this is going to end badly for you". And it did.

I've been watching the one from above the past hour or so and Just finished the one where they discovered the random Temple/Pyramid.

These guys a freaking Clueless at this game and doesn't appear that they are learning either.

But definitely a laugh... I'm near pissing myself at some moments.

"Is there something running right behind me?!?!"

"HAHA Yes there is, friend"

EDIT!!

Just watched episode 10 and laughed into a silent cry.

Edited by Rocky Feller

I've been watching the one from above the past hour or so and Just finished the one where they discovered the random Temple/Pyramid.

These guys a freaking Clueless at this game and doesn't appear that they are learning either.

EDIT!!

Which one are you watching?

EDIT!!

Which one are you watching?

This...

For some funny/corny multiplayer videos that are of decent length. I'd try: (BlueXephos)

EDIT!!

They're most definitely learning. Consider their housing arrangement in Episode 1, and then compare to where they live to start episode 10.

Gets a little less minecrafty & a little more :huh: later in the series, though.