TEW05 Real World Update: October 2010

TheWho87

Here is the data, not a lot changed beyond the usual updates, as per usual all update suggestions welcome.

Data: MEGAUPLOAD

Pic Pack: EWRINVENTORY.TK

Belts & Logos: MEGAUPLOAD

Angles & Storylines: MEGAUPLOAD

Data hosted by Eddie F'n G at EWRINVENTORY.TK and iDOL at EWWAREHOUSE.INFO

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 4

- Jeff Jarrett met with Triple A officials this past weekend in regards to exchanging talent and Dave Meltzer reports that Zorro has signed a deal with TNA and is expected to debut as part of a new faction with Abyss. TNA is also interested in using both Extreme Tiger and Jack Evans while AAA is interested in using The Motorcity Machine Guns.

http://a1141498.sites.myregisteredsite.com/2010/09/29/update-on-jeff-jarrett-meeting-with-aaa/

-Add El Zorro to TNA?

These I got from the EWR September update thread:

-Change Kamikaze Kid's OVW contract name to Paredyse. Change his gimmick to Gay

-Add Chad Collyer to OVW as Metal Master. He's the current OVW Television Champion

-Fang & Sucio (The Invincibles) are the current OVW Southern Tag Team Champions. Sucio isn't in the data (yet) so make the titles Vacant.

-Josie is the current OVW Women's Champion

-Change Cliff Compton's gimmick to City Slicker

-Add Mo Sexton to OVW as a Manager (Managing Cliff Compton)

-Add Rob Conway to OVW as a backstage worker with Staff Member gimmick

-Rename Josie to Lady Jojo

-Lowrider to Matt Barella

-Tilo to Tilo Samoa

-Remove Andrew Lacroix from OVW

-Rename Chimaera's WWE name to Ricardo Rodriguez

-Add Drew McIntyre to SmackDown!

-Change Brittany Beede's status to Active Wrestler and her style to Entertainer. Change her WWE gimmick to Sexy.

-Change Karlee Perez' status to Active Wrerstler and her style to Entertainer. Change her WWE status to Active Wrestler

-Kevin Kiley's WWE gimmick could probably be Lackey for The Miz?

-Change Zivile Raudoniene's status to Active Wrestler and her style to Entertainer. Change her WWE status to Active Wrestler

-Rename Lamar Braxton Porter in FCW to Dr. Cable Jones. His gimmick is an Evil Chiropractor.

-Steven Slocum should be a Large Heavyweight. He's 7'2" and well over 370 lbs. (Source)

- Add Mia Yim to CZW as a Heel Manager.

- Add Jonathan Gresham to CZW as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add Homicide to ROH as a Main Event Face.

- Change Patrick Brink's FCW contract name to Calvin Raines.

- Set the CZW Ultraviolent Underground titles function to Hardcore.

- Set the CZW Wired TV titles function to Youngsters.

- Set the CZW World Junior Heavyweight titles function to High Flying.

- Set the NWA World Heavyweight titles function to Veterans.

- Set the TNA X-Division titles function to High Flying.

- Raise Ashley Lane's popularity to 40% in all the US, except 55% in the South East

- Raise Lacey Von Erich's popularity to 35% in all the US, except 55% in the South East

- Raise Sarah Stock's popularity to 35% in all the US, except 45% in the South East

- Raise Matt Jackson's popularity to 35% in all the US, except 45% in the South East & 50% in the South West

- Raise Nick Jackson's popularity to 35% in all the US, except 45% in the South East & 50% in the South West

- Matt Hardy stated on his Twitter recently that his brother will never go back to WWE due to the way his real life arrest was turned into a storyline after he left. Matt himself is still trying to get a release from WWE so he can join his brother in TNA but has yet to receive one.

- Possibly add a Hatred relationship with Jeff & Vince to keep him out of WWE?

Edited by DoubleJ13

The folder "Angles & Storylines" on Megaupload is no more avaible..

the download seems to work for me

EDIT:

- Set the NWA World Heavyweight titles function to Veterans.

- Set the TNA X-Division titles function to High Flying.

I dont see the NWA World as a veterans title right now, you have Adam Pearce who'd i'd not consider a a veteran and he's last few title matches have been again some of the top guys on the indies, i'd keep it more a general title really.

In regards to the TNA X-Division, its not meant to be classed as a high flying title its a no limit title however i do see it logically changing depending on the champ so for now i'll set it High Flying but that will have to change with different champs

Edited by TheWho87

- Change Vic Adams' FCW contract name to Marcus Owens.

- Change Tyler Black's FCW contract name to Seth Rollins.

- Change Brent Wellington's Birth month to May & year to 1984.

- Bump Wrestling Fan Xperience's Money up to $250,000? Right now they are under Shimmer in terms of money.

- Change all of WSU's events to PPV.

- Set ROH Death Before Dishonor, ROH Final Battle, & ROH Glory By Honor to PPV. They seem to run about 4 PPVs a year so maybe add ROH The Big Bang! as a PPV, though I doubt they'll call another show the Big Bang.

- Set WWE NXT to Internet TV.

Edited by DoubleJ13

- Jeff Jarrett met with Triple A officials this past weekend in regards to exchanging talent and Dave Meltzer reports that Zorro has signed a deal with TNA and is expected to debut as part of a new faction with Abyss. TNA is also interested in using both Extreme Tiger and Jack Evans while AAA is interested in using The Motorcity Machine Guns.

http://a1141498.site...eting-with-aaa/

-Add El Zorro to TNA?

-Add Chad Collyer to OVW as Metal Master. He's the current OVW Television Champion

-Fang & Sucio (The Invincibles) are the current OVW Southern Tag Team Champions. Sucio isn't in the data (yet) so make the titles Vacant.

-Tilo to Tilo Samoa

Paredyse needs a better gimmick than that, He's not exactly gay. :shifty:

-Tilo to Tilo Samoa

Paredyse needs a better gimmick than that, He's not exactly gay. :shifty:

Like I said, I got those from the EWR update thread. What's his gimmick in OVW?

- Add PPA contract for Jimmy Hart with TNA Wrestling. He's still on the active roster on the website and has made a few appearances on the online shows in the past couple of weeks.

- Add Loyalty relationship between Jeff Jarrett \ Bob Ryder & Jeremy Borash \ Bob Ryder - all three were on the infamous "boat trip" (on Bob Ryder's boat) that led to TNA's foundation and all have strong relationships forged from WCW through to TNA.

- Add loyalty relationship between Jeremy Borash \ Vince Russo

- WWE NXT is still listed as being on SyFy, needs changed to "Internet TV"

-TNA has had a new Referee, graduate of the Team 3D Academy: Brian Stiffler working for them since september. You can see him ref the Eric Young v Rob Terry match on this weeks edition of Xplosion. Worthwhile adding him.

Notice that Jeff & Matt Hardy's relationships with Amy "Lita" Dumas are set to strong friendship, maybe worthwhile changing this, highly doubt this is the case despite what Matt may tell us on-screen.

Should Angle / Jarrett relationship still be strong dislike? From both sides we've heard that there were no hard feelings and that they have since forged strong friendships

TNA PPV's are all set to week 4 of each month, however in order to avoid conflict with WWE PPV's all are broadcast in the second week of each month in real life, this needs changed for each ppv.

Edited by TNA UK