EWR 2010 Stats Update: October

Guest The Phenomenal Red

JAPW Notes:

Sami Callihan and Chris Dickinson are the new JAPW tag team champions.

Azrieal won the JAPW Light Heavyweight title from Bandido Jr.

Dan Maff and Monsta Mack reunited as Da Hit Squad so make them an active team.

CMLL Notes:

Feugo and Stuka Jr. are STILL CMLL's Arena Caliseo tag team champs (side note: WTF?)

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add a dislike between Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker. Undertaker flat does not like Lesnar as seen on the UFC post-match interview that he had on AOL Fanhouse. Plus Taker didn't like that Lesnar did not do business with him like he was suppose to do after WrestleMania XX when Brock left WWE for the NFL because he "didn't want to wrestle anymore."

Add a dislike between Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker. Undertaker flat does not like Lesnar as seen on the UFC post-match interview that he had on AOL Fanhouse. Plus Taker didn't like that Lesnar did not do business with him like he was suppose to do after WrestleMania XX when Brock left WWE for the NFL because he "didn't want to wrestle anymore."

it has been said that whole confrontation was a work. maybe wait to make sure?

Brock already stated it is not a work - how long do you want to wait?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Brock already stated it is not a work - how long do you want to wait?

Not only that but Ariel Helwani says that he was not involved in the angle (if it was one.)

(Media-Newswire.com) - A post fight stare down between WWE's Undertaker and Brock Lesnar showed video of the two stars glaring at each other as Lesnar walked away from the cage after his UFC 121 loss. The Undertaker was being video interviewed as he stood in the crowd when Lesnar walked by glaring at the wrestler.

Lesnar appeared to stop in front of the Undertaker who uttered the words "You want to do it..." to which Lesnar continued walking away from the huge professional wrestler. the Undertaker, appearing out of character, mentioned that 'It's personal.." between him and Brock as to the apparent strained relationship. Stunned onlookers could only watch in fear of a possible problem breaking out between the two huge stars. The WWE star would not reveal any issues between the fighters on camera repeating that it is personal to the reporter interviewing the star. Several rumors are circulating about a possible return to WWE for Lesnar with the comment from the Undertaker relating to that rather than a problem. No confirmation of these rumors has been made.

Also Dave Scherer of PWInsider.com said this about the Taker-Lesnar backstory I mentioned.

Keep in mind that Taker's heat with Lesnar is legitimate as Lesnar decided he wanted to leave WWE and try out for the NFL just as he was scheduled to go on the road and put Taker over. A lot of people in WWE took note that when it was time for Lesnar to do jobs, he then discovered how he needed to leave wrestling.

If they want people to think it's not a work, why would they admit it's a work? I'd say do nothing for now.

I disagree. Maybe the thing at ufc was a work (what I deeply doubt, since dana said brock won't be allowed to do it (according to genickbruch.com)) but there are several sources that state that their heat is legit. We've changed relationships for less proof

Guest The Phenomenal Red
WWE NXT Pro, Goldust wrote on his Twitter page earlier today about the Rookie Divas on the current season of NXT, noting that he felt eliminated and released Rookie, Jamie Keyes had a bad attitude.

Goldust spoke about each of the five remaining Rookies initially, but when questioned by another Twitter user about Jamie, he wrote: Shes gone and she had a bad attitude.

He later added however, As far as Jamie… I wish her good luck in whatever she does.

Thoughts: Kind of a controversial comment from Goldust, though he is usually pretty candid on his Twitter page. Though I wasnt too impressed with her on the show, I thought Jamie came across passionate.

credit to Diva Dirt.

Add a dislike between Jamie Keyes/Britney Beede and Goldust and possibly drop her attitude by 10 and behavior by 5?

Bill Goldberg was not a fan of the Undertaker/Lesnar confrontation over the weekend.

On his twitter, when asked about it, he wrote "looked weak to me" and "it served it's purpose but ill timed".

credit to PWInsider

Add a dislike between Bill Goldberg and The Undertaker

Make La Sombra's finisher the Brillante Driver. I think it is an impact move.

Add Brian Cage-Taylor to Kris Logan/Brian Cage's alter egos.

Create tag teams for Ryan Taylor and Chuck Taylor called Fightin' Taylor Boys at 2 exp, Ryan Taylor and Brian Logan called Fightin' Taylor Boys II at 3 exp and Brian Logan and Chuck Taylor called Fightin' Taylor Boys III at 1 exp.

Add Ryan Taylor to PWG.

Notes from Christina Von Eerie's PWInsider.com Interview:

Add a friendship between Alex Koslov and Christina Von Eerie.

Edit: Add Cassandro to Lucha Libre USA. He/she debuted during the Amarillo show.

I know there's talks of Charly Malice and Brooke Carter looking to get out of their LL USA deals for CMLL and TNA respectfully and TJP(Sydistiko) has supposedly left LL USA. Luchablog has talked about this but this is unsubstainitated of yet.

Do Goldust comments really need a dislike? I don't necessarily think he dislikes her, but thinks her attitude was bad. I don't think that warrants the dislike. I am kind of on the same fence about Goldberg's comments. They were just comments, I do not really see a reason to have a dislike between them.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Do Goldust comments really need a dislike? I don't necessarily think he dislikes her, but thinks her attitude was bad. I don't think that warrants the dislike. I am kind of on the same fence about Goldberg's comments. They were just comments, I do not really see a reason to have a dislike between them.

I agree but we've seen other relationships like that put in for the same ie: the rumored Undertaker-Michelle McCool relationship during mid-2008 which was brought to life due to "canoodling photos" of the two walking together and NOT holding hands and a dinner with no kissing, which to me, don't mean much so I was in your boat. But when the rumors that her clout in the Diva's division starting in 2008 brought to life the relationship rumors, then it was true and I relented and agreed because it was released by a credible source.

I was posting those in my view and obviously people can take those views as is.

Make Christina Von Eerie's primary finisher the Lung Blower.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Dragon Gate USA notes:

Brodie Lee joined Warriors

Homicide joined World-1

Johnny Gargano, Rich Swann and Chuck Taylor started a new stable called "Ronin" (NOT Robin)