X-Factor 2010

Jimmy

In fairness, both Cher and Paije were both pretty average last night, if not below average. Cher did a standard version of an iconic song and put zero emotion into it, while Paije did a classic and basically did one of the worst versions of it in the shows history. Of course Wagner should of been in the bottom two, but we all knows the usual idiotic twats are voting for him, so I've given up on the hope of him going.

Overall just so happy Katie got voted through this week, just great to still see her there and for me she was certainly the best last night.

Yeah, I really don't think Simon Cowell gives a fuck who wins. Either way there's about 4 or 5 acts who will get a number one single and the odds are that at least one of them will achieve some sort of sustained success. And even ignoring that for a second, he makes so much money from the program itself, he's just about to start one in America... the man's minted. Even if the UK version just shut down completely, I don't think he'd lose any sleep.

I don't get the whole protest thing to be honest. I liked Wagner because I honestly thought he was the most entertaining thing about this show, but I never voted for him and knew he was never going to win. I knew he was gone as soon as he was in a sing off. That happened tonight so I will most likely stop watching until the final, because the other acts bore me to tears right now. Even Matt has gone down the shitter.

Shit night though. Not exactly a Wagner fan, but he was entertaining and Katie was a young prospect, yet the drizzling shit of an average singer Mary goes through. Zero chance of winning and she's just been boring for weeks now. She'll survive based on her apparent 'heart'' and 'passion', forgetting the fact she's shown for weeks she's not as good as everybody thought.

It'll be a crime if anybody other than Matt or Rebecca win this show.

To be honest I wouldn't be too surprised if One Direction end up winning. Matt is the best standalone act I feel, but they spend too much time messing with the formula so that could always stop him. Rebecca is the best singer, but even people who like that sort of thing are calling her boring next to the likes of Leona Lewis and Alexandra Burke (yes, boring next to those two, wow). One Direction aren't my thing but they work as a boy group. I wouldn't put my money on them by any means, but a good outside bet they are. Either way I've said it'd be those three in the final and I remain confident about that outcome because as it stands their competition is Mary, who has outstayed her welcome for weeks now, and Cher, who I really don't know how is getting any votes.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

Take two things, singing and rapping.

Take the worst things from both of them.

Combine them, and I'm fairly sure you'd come up with Cher.

I love you.

At the moment, I think Matt needs the win most. Cher and One Direction will both go on to have record deals and, probably, two very good career's. But just from the style of his music, I think Matt just needs the win here.

I still don't care about Rebecca. So, if it's double elimination tomorrow, I hope Mary and Rebecca go.

I just find Matt so hard to like, there always seems to be a press story where he is slagging someone off, plus boys don't seem to do very well off the X Factor and I really don't think he is anything special. Rebecca is vocally the strongest and Cher is the most entertaining and the boys would just sell by the bucket loads, even Mary has a market, I struggle to see where Matt would fit in and yet he is the favourite.

Meh, everybody left will be fine. One Direction will have a lot of success, Cher seems a dead cert for at least some success, Matt and Rebecca will have a number one album and a couple of number one singles each, and Mary will get a number one album out just in time for Mothers Day or something. I'm not sure it really matters who wins any more. I'd like One Direction to win over Matt but it doesn't matter at the end of the day. The last two winners haven't been as successful as the runners up anyway. As long as it's not Mary I don't mind.