Official British Update Thread

An update (although not an entirely helpful one):

Due to my course, other spare time committments (most notably comedy) and general busy-ness I've not made much progress. The Who has helpfully provided stats for a part of the FWA roster, and some big British names (like Wolfe, Williams, Regal etc). However, beyond this I have not gotten anyone else. Some time has been spent looking around for videos of workers etc to allow me the chance to attempt to start statting people. This is proving difficult as not many British promotions have videos of enough of the roster to make it plausable to check two or three matches of the same person.

I am willing to continue to lead the project, but it is likely to be very slow if I do*. I'd appreciate as much help as people can provide as it will vastly increase the process. All names that contribute will be placed into a Guide/Credits text file within the download (to give credit where it is due).

* - Pretty much saying that if someone else wants to do it they can, but I'm happy to continue :)

Edited by Muppet92

Nice.

Who sent me some more work he had done, meaning a large part of the roster is complete. One to-do is WAW, which he left for me due to it being "my area of knowledge". I'll probably do most work on them after next weekend, as I'm attending a show next Friday (so can get a very good gauge of a few stats).