Anime Mafia III Signups!

banner.jpg

So....let's all forget about that last game I ran and start fresh! This is my REAL 10th game, and no one can say otherwise. Anime Mafia brought mafia back after it died out for a month or two :shifty: But....let's go!

You DO NOT need to know the source material to enjoy this game. Heck, there is no one-source material....it spans many different anime.

16 player game, NOT first come first serve.

1. DMN

2. Eddie

3. Momo

4. DFF

5. Pizza

6. RW

7. Pleather

8. Pesci

9. Ace

10. Marcos

11. LCS

12. Oldskool

13. Split

14. Stoker

15. Burny

16. Norro

Been awhile since I've done a small-ish game...

Damn RW and MPH opening up a sign up thread around the same time as me :shifty:

If a couple of days pass and you still need someone I'll definitely play. I want to play a Ruki mafia; I just despise anime. And playing in games where people have a headstart on me information-wise. FF Mafia was a nightmare for me.

Edited by -A-

Knowledge will be no help, because the characters will be picked from unrelated series and therefore almost entirely unpredictable. Even the scope of FF, for instance, is minute compared to the randomness that can/will spawn here.

I don't know the first thing about anime, which is actually one of the things that I like about this game. I'd never watched Big Bang Theory before that game ran, got a vanilla role, and had a lot of fun and won an MVP. Theme knowledge is overrated, the person running the game is what's important.

Knowledge will be no help, because the characters will be picked from unrelated series and therefore almost entirely unpredictable. Even the scope of FF, for instance, is minute compared to the randomness that can/will spawn here.

Maybe the fact that I shy away from these kind of games is just a comment on my style of play then. I felt uncomfortable in Phoenix Wright and it was the same in Final Fantasy. I don't like it when discussion revolves around source matter I don't understand and I don't like being a a disadvantage when it comes to fakeclaiming.

EDIT: Even reading Big Bang Theory Mafia was the same for me. I don't like it when I can't make educatd guesses about things like 'Would that guy make sense as a cult leader?'

Edited by -A-