EWR 2010 Stats Update: November

OK, wanted to go throuh some things and note them before I forgot...

Jackie Fargo is anywhere from 72-82 years old. He could either be moved to staff in some capacity or deleted from the game.

This site says he was 79 in Aug, 2009, making him 81 now: http://www.salisburypost.com/Lifestyle/080209-jackie-fargo

As a result, he has been deleted entirely, as 70 is the age limit for workers and 75 is the limit for staff.

Homicide joined World-1

I assume you mean the World-1 Stable for Dragon Gate USA... Homicide is already in 3 promotions. ROH, JAPW and EVOLVE.

Add Tilo Samoa to Hustle

I assume Hustle is one of the Japanese Touring "promotions." I also assume Hustle took over one of the originals in the game, as Hustle doesn't appear on the list... Honestly, I have no idea which one Hustle took over, so I'd need the in-game name to add him there.

Finlay hasn't been working full time for AGES. I’d make him a non-work with the staff member gimmick.

Last I knew, Finlay still worked most of the house shows... He's just not on TV. I can see why the suggestion would be made to make him a non-worker, but if I do that, I don't think you can ever get him back as a worker. Suggestions here are welcome.

Add Jimmy Jacobs to WFX

He's currently in AAW, DGUSA and EVOLVE.

Add Norman Smiley to the roster. He's a trainer in FCW, so he could be put down as a trainer. Or has this been discussed before?

Add Billy Kidman to the roster, under the staff member gimmick, as he's in the same boat as Norman Smiley.

Here's the thing on these guys... If I put them on the WWE roster, it makes sense to make them non-workers, since they don't wrestle in WWE. But, I do believe that they wrestle elsewhere while not working for WWE. So basically, the choices would be:

A: In WWE as non-wrestlers, staff member gimmick

B: Free Agents, but able to use them as wrestlers

If anyone else has other ideas, feel free to chime in.

Other notes:

James Morgan, the color commentator for NWA Hollywood: http://www.wrestlinggimmicks.de/?id=2&nr=8754

Is this the same guy? If so, anyone with any idea on stats? otherwise, I'll juts add him as a staff announcer for the time being.

I just went through the FCW roster ingame and compared it to the FCW roster on their site. Here are the differences, perhaps we can get these sorted by he end of the month:

These are on the ingame roster, but not on the FCW page... I included notes where I knew something:

Alex Koslov

Byron Saxton

Jemma Palmer

Kris Logan

Mike Altieri

Shaul Guerrero - Just recently signed, probably just doesn't have a pic up yet

The Bashing Bulgarian

These are the ones on the FCW site, but not on the roster ingame. Probably need stats for these guys:

Epico - Masked Tito Colon?

James Bronson

Kenny Li

Kevin Hackman

Think that's all I got for now.

-Bill

Add Norman Smiley to the roster. He's a trainer in FCW, so he could be put down as a trainer. Or has this been discussed before?

Add Billy Kidman to the roster, under the staff member gimmick, as he's in the same boat as Norman Smiley.

Here's the thing on these guys... If I put them on the WWE roster, it makes sense to make them non-workers, since they don't wrestle in WWE. But, I do believe that they wrestle elsewhere while not working for WWE. So basically, the choices would be:

-Bill

Smiley's lasy recorded match according to cagematch was in June 2008 which i think was around the time he joined FCW as a trainer, since he hasnt done much since it would be logical to lock him down to WWE due to him now having worked outside the promotion for over 2 years.

WWE have released 6 workers over the weekend..

from looking at the FCW site I've been able to work out -

Cable Jones

Devin Allen

Fahd Rakman

Rhys Ali

Ron Myers

I think the sixth worker was someone on a contract who isn't in FCW, but I'm not sure who that person is or was

I believe the sixth worker is FCW referee Daniel Skyler aka Dustin Starr

Mike Altieri aka Mikey Batts, I don't think he lasted too long there, been gone for months and should be removed from FCW.

Kris Logan aka Brian Cage was reportedly re-signed back at the end of July but he is still home in California as he is listed to have a match on PWG's December show. For now I would just remove him.

The Bashing Bulgarian, I think is still wrestling for Knokx Pro in California, Looks like he's on the December 4th show poster, since he was reportedly signed at the end of September I suppose its possible that he might be still finishing up those indy dates up and with these several FCW releases, he might have been just waiting until there was room for him to report, I probably wouldn't remove him from FCW just yet.

Alex Koslov has reported to FCW according to his twitter far but as I know he hasn't made his in ring FCW debut yet so it only a matter of time that he'll be put up on the FCW roster page

Edited by MikeyManiac

Guest The Phenomenal Red

If anyone else has other ideas, feel free to chime in.

I just went through the FCW roster ingame and compared it to the FCW roster on their site. Here are the differences, perhaps we can get these sorted by he end of the month:

These are on the ingame roster, but not on the FCW page... I included notes where I knew something:

Alex Koslov

Byron Saxton

Jemma Palmer

Kris Logan

Mike Altieri

Shaul Guerrero - Just recently signed, probably just doesn't have a pic up yet

The Bashing Bulgarian

These are the ones on the FCW site, but not on the roster ingame. Probably need stats for these guys:

Epico - Masked Tito Colon?

James Bronson

Kenny Li

Kevin Hackman

Think that's all I got for now.

-Bill

James Bronson is the former PJ Friedman who was in MLW.

Alex Koslov signed in August/September and just finished up with AAA last month, not sure if he had any other dates with any promotion. He might also be in the training camp at the moment.

Mike Altieri was a referee for FCW at one point but not sure if he still is.

I think Kris Logan and The Bashing Bulgarian are finishing indy commitments and reporting to training camp like Koslov.

Daniel Skyler was the other FCW guy to be cut.

Billy Kidman has worked in FCW once or twice, I think Norman was a staff member in FCW as well for a short while. I'd add them to WWE under open contracts or remove them as workers and add them as staffers.

Edit: On his luchawiki entry, Polvo de Estrellas is credited as Los Bizarros newest member Amadeus. Add him to the stable and rename him to Amadeus.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

James Bronson AKA Phil Friedman is already in the game already, and bizarrely, has already been renamed to his current FCW name. He just hasn't been added to WWE for some reason

On the subject of FCW, Conrad Tanner has been removed from the FCW website, so I'm guessing he's been released

Guest The Phenomenal Red

up Daniel Bryan overness to 78. Also...Jack Swagger overness should be around 85-86

Jack Swagger isn't that over. He never got pushed hard enough as champ, I'd put him at 81.

According to an article on WWE.com documenting the history of The Nexus, Skip Sheffield is no longer considered a member of the group.

The article states: “Immediately following that heinous first attack, the stalwart Bryan expressed remorse for his actions and parted ways with The Nexus, while Tarver, Sheffield and Young were later deemed unworthy of the rebels’ signature armband either due to exile or injury. However, as witnessed by the WWE Universe, the group only grew stronger and more streamlined as a result of the changes within its ranks.”

Remove Skip Sheffield from Nexus

After watching superstars, It would appear that the Dudebusters may be faces (Trent Baretta at the least)

He was connecting with the fans on his way to the ring. Unless it was just an act to solidify Hawkins as a heel.

From WWE.com

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstars Shad Gaspard, Luke Gallows, Vance Archer and Caylen Croft and WWE Divas Tiffany and Jillian Hall as of November 19, 2010. WWE wishes them the best in all future endeavors.

Edited by Gabriel19