A fantasy scenario based on current data.

Ok, so how I've set this up was to take the latest update, deleted all organizations and add my own.

Feds:

Global

World Wide Wrestling (WWW) - Basically the WWE in this world. The owner, WWW Board of Directors prefers characters. Try to get the biggest stars and potential stars that you can.

Athletic Wrestling Allstars (AWA) - Run by Shane McMahon, who is set to prefer Technical skill. Do you dare follow the game-plan and only sign the best Technical wrestlers and high-flyers you can get your hands on? Or will you just sign every big star that's available?

National

International Fighting Championships (IFC)- MMA fed run by Antonio Inoki, looking for the hardest hitting legit fighters out there.

Cult

Aerial Assault Wrestling (AAW) - Run by Quackenbush (renamed Chikara Office of Fun). The mission here is simple. Fill your roster with the best high-flyers you can get.

Pro Wrestling Tradion (PWT) - Run by Bill Watts, this is a low-risk old-school style fed.

I gave each company title belts that I felt fit the company. You may modify how you wish. Just for some examples: WWW has no title for lightheavyweights, while AWA does. But WWW is the only fed with a women's title. Though they will most likely sign "divas" over talented female workers. IFC has only one title. No weight limits.

The big two have development territories and training camps. IFC has a training camp.

There are no tv shows and no pre-set events. Just a race to the top of the wrestling world.

I'll gladly upload this if anyone is interested.

Link

Edited by noblefreakv2

Rapidshare's not working for me. All I get is a RAR File.

You download the .rar file and extract it from there.

You'll need to get WinRAR before you can extract it (I think)

Don't you have to pay for WinRAR though?

I use SuperNZB instead to extract my RAR files, although it does have a problem extracting MASSIVE files on occasion. It is free so it might be available to more people than WinRAR (if you have to pay for WinRAR, I can't recall if you have to or not).

I have a trial of WinRAR, it asks me to update and pay but it never stops working if i don't

Getting use to it at the moment. As an updated version of the Ultimate Fed Warfare scenario, it works amazing (and it doesn't help that I wanted to run this scenario either :pervert:).

I went with AWA, thinking about renaming it Glory By Honor Wrestling. A month in with no tv shows yet, though Cibernetico (January PPV) worked rather well.