EWR 2011 Stats Update: January

Guest Mr. Potato Head

After talking to Bill, I'd like to point out that spoilers are still technically allowed in this thread and nobody will be warned for posting a spoiler, in tags or out.

That said, as a part of common courtesy, please try and keep your spoilers tagged if at all possible. If (in my judgement) somebody is posting spoilers out of tags continuously for no other reason than to annoy people, that will be dealt with in the proper manner.

The rules post has been updated to reflect this.

:)

This is bullshit man. If someone doesn't want to get spoiled then do not enter this thread.Simple

You're bullshit. It's common decency to do spoilers on the off chance people do not want to read them until the show pases PARTICULARLY SmackDown and TNA iMPACT when they are taped anywhere from a few days to nearly a month in advance. I even do it with AAA because there is nearly a month layover in the Televisa Deportes shows on Galavision. You took advantage of the rules and now everyone suffers.

If peoples do not want to read the spoilers then they should not enter this thread.

Right, but the majority of people here seem to think otherwise, so we're asking everybody to be nice to each other and take the extra 19 keystrokes (or two clicks) to spoiler tag stuff. :)

Guest nampleaca

After talking to Bill, I'd like to point out that spoilers are still technically allowed in this thread and nobody will be warned for posting a spoiler, in tags or out.

That said, as a part of common courtesy, please try and keep your spoilers tagged if at all possible. If (in my judgement) somebody is posting spoilers out of tags continuously for no other reason than to annoy people, that will be dealt with in the proper manner.

The rules post has been updated to reflect this.

:)

This is bullshit man. If someone doesn't want to get spoiled then do not enter this thread.Simple

You're bullshit. It's common decency to do spoilers on the off chance people do not want to read them until the show pases PARTICULARLY SmackDown and TNA iMPACT when they are taped anywhere from a few days to nearly a month in advance. I even do it with AAA because there is nearly a month layover in the Televisa Deportes shows on Galavision. You took advantage of the rules and now everyone suffers.

If peoples do not want to read the spoilers then they should not enter this thread.

Right, but the majority of people here seem to think otherwise, so we're asking everybody to be nice to each other and take the extra 19 keystrokes (or two clicks) to spoiler tag stuff. :)

Yes, Sir! :rolleyes:

Edited by nampleaca

Wow... Really going to react to it? Like that? Just WOW!

Anyway...

I was just wondering what the story with Kevin Steen is. At Final Battle 2010 he lost to El Generico and he said that if he lost he would leave ROH.

El Generico won so I was just wondering if Kevin Steen was actually still with ROH? As he is in the DATA.

The way I've seen it is lets see what his schedule turns out of the next bit of time.

I'd remove Daivari though from ROH as someone had suggested last month perhaps. He's been doing other promotions and with the Embassy reduced to Nana's webposts, he's not even being mentioned.

-Raise Bull Pain's brawl to 59, speed to 18, tech to 20, selling to 54, stiffness to 70, charisma to 77, attitude to 70 and behavior to 75. Check high spots and trainer. Change his gimmick to Biker.

-Raise Chip Fairway's brawl to 56 and stiffness to 41. Check high spots.

-Raise CM Punk's charisma to 95.

-Raise John Cena's charisma to 94 and selling to 79. Check high spots.

-Lower Buchanan's overness to 40. Check menacing.

-Raise Brodus Clay's brawl to 63, speed to 8, overness to 34, selling to 74, and charisma to 57. Lower his stiffness to 60.

-Lower Ted DiBiase's stiffness to 44.

-Raise Chris Masters' brawl to 72, speed to 30, tech to 35, selling to 76, and charisma to 68.

-Raise Byron Saxton's brawl to 54 and selling to 72. Change him to a tweener.

After listening to the Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana, featuring Bull Pain:

-Add a friendship between Colt Cabana and Bull Pain.

-Add a friendship between CM Punk and Bull Pain.

-Add a dislike between Bull Pain and Ian Rotten.

-Add a dislike between Ian Rotten and Brian Christopher.

Guest nampleaca

the NXT rookies need a boost in stats. is somebody here who could help?

add Hector Guerrero to WWE and rename him to Swagger Soaring Eagle

Edited by nampleaca

-Change Savio Vega to an open contract. Raise his attitude to 85. Change his finishers to La Painkiller (impact) and Spinning Heel Kick.

-Raise Brandon Cutler's brawl to 50 and stiffness to 40.

-Raise Dustin Cutler's brawl to 55, stiffness to 44, and selling to 70.

-Raise Max Buck's brawl to 54 and stiffness to 40.

-Raise Jeremy Buck's brawl to 47 and stiffness to 36.

-Raise Joey Ryan's brawl to 69, technical to 79, and selling to 76.

-Raise Malachi Jackson's brawl to 34, speed to 64, stiffness to 35, and selling to 62.

-Raise Charles Mercury's brawl to 48, speed to 68, technical to 74, and selling to 74.

-Check Menacing for Willie Mack. Raise his brawl to 64, speed to 66, selling to 76, overness to 18, and charisma to 57. Change his secondary finisher to Chocolate Rain (top rope).

-Raise Scorpio Sky's brawl to 47, selling to 83, stiffness to 40, and charisma to 66.

-Raise Adam Pearce's selling to 79 and charisma to 81.

-Raise Paul London's brawl to 58.

-Raise El Generico's selling to 93.

-Raise Cutler Brothers' experience to 50.

-Raise ¡Peligro Abejas!'s experience to 15.

-Raise Generation Me's experience to 75.

Edited by KrisClassic

Why are there two Jack Swaggers working for the WWE?

There's the one Jack Swagger that we know of with the Swagger Soaring Eagle

And then there is another "Jack Swagger" Jack Swagger Sr?

Who is Jack Swagger Sr?

Will you be able to change the Royal Rumble match type to allow 40 guys?

No... It's coded into game, not the DATA. If you really want to use 40 guys you could hold 2X20 man Battle Royals and have the winners face off 1v1.

Or stick to doing 30 man Rumbles and use 1 segment instead of 3.

Why are there two Jack Swaggers working for the WWE?

There's the one Jack Swagger that we know of with the Swagger Soaring Eagle

And then there is another "Jack Swagger" Jack Swagger Sr?

Who is Jack Swagger Sr?

Jack Swagger Sr is/was Jack Swagger's father. he was used in storylines with Big Show and Kane I think.

He is more well known as Bunkhouse Buck.

Edited by Rocky Feller

I'd say that he'll be a 'pop up now and then' type of character.

If Swagger is in a decent storyline with heat, they might bring him in for the face to get a hold of.

Though they seem to have run the course of Swagger being a man's man with all his accolades and thnakful; of his father blah blah blah.

Guest nampleaca

tick SS Look and Menacing for Big E Langston

tick SS Look and Menacing for Roman Leakee

tick Menacing for Buck Dixon

tick Menacing for Bobby Dutch

tick SS Look and Menacing for Calvin Raines

tick High Spots for Kenny Li

tick SS Look for Kevin Hackman

Abraham Washington primary finisher should be The Business (impact) and secondary In Yo Face (ground)

Edited by nampleaca

Will you be able to change the Royal Rumble match type to allow 40 guys?

I suggest running two 20 man gauntlets/rumbles and having the winners fight.

For World War III (WCW) I either did two 30 man rumbles or three 20 man and had the winners of each face in a singles or triangle elimination to crown a winner. Just a suggestion.

Guest nampleaca

Add a new stable name The Corre. The members are Wade Barrett (leader), Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Ezekiel

Edited by nampleaca